Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Name me 10 PS3 exclusives worth owning a PS3 for.

• 147 results
    Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Contrarian

Now before I get attacked by PS3 fans and Xbox fans come in for the attack, this is my serious look at the PS3 exclusives and whether the PS3 has really set itself apart as a console a gamer must have. I will get to the 360 soon. Also keep in mind, I have a PS3 and have no regrets buying one, it is in my view the best hardware of this generation (from a purely technical standpoint).

Having had my PS3 for quite a while now, I was thinking about what sets it apart from the 360. Most of the games available are available on both consoles, so unless one or the other (or both) have enough great (a personal perspective) games not available anywhere else, then one could easily survive on a single console, rather than both (I could never be satisfied with one).

When I am looking around for games to add to my collection, I really find it difficult to get excited about the PS3 library. I might add that the PS3 is my choice of console for multiplatform games, unless there is a decent price difference. It is also my choice for games that require the 360 to go with multiple discs, such as Final Fantasy XIII. In respect to the exclusives, I really struggle to get interested in much that Sony has exclusive rights to. Consequently I thought I would list those games that I wouldn't want to miss out on this generation by not having a PS3:

1. Demon Souls
    2. Disgaea 3
    3. Disgaea 4
    4. Gran Turismo 5
    5. Tales of Xillia (if we get the translation)
    6. Valkyria Chronicles

That's it. Not exactly a plethora of titles is it? Hardly worth owning a PS3 for in my case. Yet I wouldn't want to have missed out on the 5 of those I have and thoroughly enjoyed. So I throw the question open in the form of:

Can you name 10 exclusive PS3 titles worth owning the PS3 for?

I couldn't.

Be honest, just go for the games you just have to play, not the ones you kind of like.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

Metal Gear Solid 4 x10.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By handlas

...same thing can be said about 360 or Wii...I don't see the point really. I can't name 10 360 games that I think are worth going out and buyin a 360 immediately for. I've owned one since launch. Gears of War, Halo, Alan Wake (edit: forgot Forza). That's about all that I can think of.

As for PS3 games you missed that I think are worth mentioning whether I think they are really good or not:

Uncharted

Little Big Planet

and now Twisted Metal is something I'll be picking up soon

Siren on PSN isnt bad either

Most games just arent exclusive anymore. Thus, I would be satisfied if I just had one console.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By EVO

That's easy:

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Flower
    3. God of War III
    4. Gran Turismo 5
    5. Heavy Rain
    6. Killzone 2 & 3
    7. LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2
    8. Metal Gear Solid 4
    9. Motorstorm 1-3
    10. Noby Noby Boy
    11. PixelJunk 1-5
    12. Resistance 1-3
    13. Super Stardust
    14. Uncharted 1-3
    15. Wipeout HD + Fury
    Shun_Akiyama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shun_Akiyama

Demon's souls
    Valkyria Chronicles
    infamous 1
    infamous 2
    Yakuza 3
    yakuza 4 
    Disgaea 4
    Killzone 3
    Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
    Uncharted 1 
    uncharted 2
    uncharted 3 

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6  Edited By GS_Dan
    1. Wipeout HD (my favourite racing game this gen, by far)
    2. MGS4
    3. Valkyria Chronicles
    4. Little Big Planet 2
    5. Uncharted 2 (and 3, 1 isn't quite as good, but decent still)
    6. Killzone 2 (and 3)
    7. Motorstorm(s)
    8. Flower
    9. The Pixel Junk series
    10. The Ratchet & Clank games
    11. Resistance 1 and 3
    12. Infamous 1 and 2
    13. God of War 3
    14. Heavy Rain

Those are ones I really like, and you can add stuff like Demon's Souls, echochrome on top of it.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gargantuan

I bought a PS3 for Demon's Souls, Heavy Rain. God of War III, Uncharted and inFamous.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Aight let's try this:  
    Exclusives I own:

1. inFamous <3 
    2. Uncharted 2 <3 
    3. LittleBigPlanet <3 
    I barely use my PS3 so aside from those 3, I have a few multiplatform games.  

Exclusives I know are good: 
    4. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time  
    5. Killzone 2 
    6. Twisted Metal 
    7. Demon's Souls 
    8. God of War series 

Yeah... I'm out. You might have a point :/
    Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

I can't name 10 for either the Xbox 360 or the PS3 :(

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Contrarian

@handlas said:

...same thing can be said about 360 or Wii...I don't see the point really. I can't name 10 360 games that I think are worth going out and buyin a 360 immediately for. I've owned one since launch. Gears of War, Halo, Alan Wake. That's about all that I can think of.

As for PS3 games you missed that I think are worth mentioning whether I think they are really good or not:

Most games just arent exclusive anymore. Thus, I would be satisfied if I just had one console.

The 360 is my point ..... you are right, most games aren't exclusive these days and it does kind of make owning both consoles a bit more difficult to justify (The Wii is completely different, as Nintendo have so many exclusive games the list could be extremely long depending on your tastes).

I only listed a subjective list of what mattered to me, which is why I could only hit 6 games. The other games already mentioned like LittleBigPlanet, Unchartered, God of War, Metal Gear Solid or Killzone just don't hold any appeal to me. I do think some people will just add games they like, as opposed to being really honest about games they must have - perhaps to justify their purchase, but again, this is purely personal taste and there is no such thing as a right or wrong answer.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

• Uncharted 2
    • Uncharted 3
    • Disgaea 3
    • Disgaea 4
    • Demons Souls
    • Metal Gear Solid 4
    • Twisted Metal
    • Valkyria Chronicles
    • Little Big Planet
    • Infamous

I don't even own half of these and it took me like a minute.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Morrow

@Contrarian:

To be honest, I don't even know what games are PS3 exclusive. When I had to decide which console to get 3 years ago I actually had to think about it half a year, although I usually don't need a lot of time to make decisions.

I eventually bought a PS3 because of the graphics. In most cases the PS3 has better ones than the xbox, mostly regarding textures and sharpness. Back then I also heard a lot of bad stuff about the xbox, that it breaks easily and the support can't keep up, so it's in repair for several months and stuff.

However, when it comes to games the Wii would probably be a choice for a second console. I like JRPGs and the Nintendo characters in general. Unfortunately, there is no achivement system, which has become a great motivation for me in the past months to invest more time in games.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Contrarian

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

Is this a matter worse this generation than last? I seem to remember more exclusives last time. Thing is though, does it really matter? I like to think it does actually.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By handlas

@Contrarian said:

@handlas said:

...same thing can be said about 360 or Wii...I don't see the point really. I can't name 10 360 games that I think are worth going out and buyin a 360 immediately for. I've owned one since launch. Gears of War, Halo, Alan Wake. That's about all that I can think of.

The 360 is my point ..... you are right, most games aren't exclusive these days and it does kind of make owning both consoles a bit more difficult to justify (The Wii is completely different, as Nintendo have so many exclusive games the list could be extremely long depending on your tastes).

I only listed a subjective list of what mattered to me, which is why I could only hit 6 games. The other games already mentioned like LittleBigPlanet, Unchartered, God of War, Metal Gear Solid or Killzone just don't hold any appeal to me. I do think some people will just add games they like, as opposed to being really honest about games they must have - perhaps to justify their purchase, but again, this is purely personal taste and there is no such thing as a right or wrong answer.

Well personally I didn't really like LittleBigPlanet or Uncharted that much. If there is one single game that I was make someone play on PS3 it would probably be Demons Souls. I still find it to be better than Dark Souls.

I dunno how much a PS3 even costs these days but 6 games that appeal to me wouldn't be enough for me to buy the console if you already have the other one. I've been moving away from my 360 and just buying my stuff on PS3...personal preference. I'm more into the whole PS3/PSN system than I ever was in Xbox/Xbox Live. I find it almost a hassle going back and forth and like just having all my games and online purchases on one console. First world problems! I will miss my Gears of War and Forza tho.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By N7
    @EVO said:

That's easy:

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Flower
    3. God of War III
    4. Gran Turismo 5
    5. Heavy Rain
    6. Killzone 2 & 3
    7. LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2
    8. Metal Gear Solid 4
    9. Motorstorm 1-3
    10. Noby Noby Boy
    11. PixelJunk 1-5
    12. Resistance 1-3
    13. Super Stardust
    14. Uncharted 1-3
    15. Wipeout HD + Fury
    16. Siren: Blood Curse
    17. Critter Crunch
    18. Hustle Kings
    19. Shatter(I RECOMMEND THIS TIMES A THOUSAND THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING)

There's a goshdarn truckload of amazing PSN exclusives too. I can't think of many right now because there's a couple of obscure diamonds-in-the-rough. I'd have to check the store just to remember their names.
    Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Sooty

I can't even name one. Not one game on that system makes me glad I own it.

It's lucky that thing is also a Blu-Ray player. I can't name any exclusives I'm glad I own the system for on 360 either, just to be fair.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By killacam
    • ico/shadow of the colossus hd collection
    • metal gear solid 4
    • uncharted 2/3
    • folklore
    • heavy rain
    • god of war 3
    • the last guardian
    • the last of us
    • journey
    • psone classics on psn

yes, i can see into the future. ask me what it is you seek.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai

@Contrarian said:

@handlas said:

I don't know if you own a Wii but most game exclusive to the Wii that are not from Nintendo are crap. I really see no point for this thread to exists.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EVO

@N7 said:

Great choice, but it's also on PC.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EVO

@Sooty said:

It's lucky that thing is also a Blu-Ray player. I can't name any exclusives I'm glad I own the system for on 360 either, just to be fair.

So what games do you like?

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21  Edited By GS_Dan

@Contrarian: Not having as many exclusives is A Good Thing.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sooty

@EVO said:

@Sooty said:

So what games do you like?

Almost all of them are multi-platform or PC exclusives.

There has been games I enjoyed on PS3, but looking back I could have gone without them very easily. I don't think any exclusives have lived up to the hype for me, on 360 or PS3 this generation.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

What about the PC? Are you glad to own a gaming PC?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By N7
    @EVO said:

@N7 said:

It's worth buying on anything just because of how flipping awesome it is.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#25  Edited By Yummylee

@N7 said:

@EVO said:

That's easy:

1. Demon's Souls
    2. Flower
    3. God of War III
    4. Gran Turismo 5
    5. Heavy Rain
    6. Killzone 2 & 3
    7. LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2
    8. Metal Gear Solid 4
    9. Motorstorm 1-3
    10. Noby Noby Boy
    11. PixelJunk 1-5
    12. Resistance 1-3
    13. Super Stardust
    14. Uncharted 1-3
    15. Wipeout HD + Fury
    16. Siren: Blood Curse17. Critter Crunch 18. Hustle Kings 19. Shatter(I RECOMMEND THIS TIMES A THOUSAND THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING) There's a goshdarn truckload of amazing PSN exclusives too. I can't think of many right now because there's a couple of obscure diamonds-in-the-rough. I'd have to check the store just to remember their names.

I'd... probably omit Siren: Blood Curse from that list. While it's not outright terrible, it still isn't exactly a PS3 highlight.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Contrarian

@handlas said:

Well personally I didn't really like LittleBigPlanet or Uncharted that much. If there is one single game that I was make someone play on PS3 it would probably be Demons Souls. I still find it to be better than Dark Souls.

For me the single game I would own the PS3 for would be Valkyria Chronicles. I have played the crap out of GT5, but with Forza, I could probably have bypassed it.

@Morrow said:

@Contrarian:

To be honest, I don't even know what games are PS3 exclusive. When I had to decide which console to get 3 years ago I actually had to think about it half a year, although I usually don't need a lot of time to make decisions.

I eventually bought a PS3 because of the graphics. In most cases the PS3 has better ones than the xbox, mostly regarding textures and sharpness. Back then I also heard a lot of bad stuff about the xbox, that it breaks easily and the support can't keep up, so it's in repair for several months and stuff.

However, when it comes to games the Wii would probably be a choice for a second console. I like JRPGs and the Nintendo characters in general. Unfortunately, there is no achivement system, which has become a great motivation for me in the past months to invest more time in games.

I waited for some improvements in the 360 before I got mine. I waited for a price drop on the PS3 (from $1000 to $300) before I got one. The gap between that was near 3 years, so my 360 collection got a big head start. The only thing about PS3 hardware I don't care for is the controller, but I can live with it. I haven't had technical issues with either.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

I could name quite a lot for PC I think, I mean that thing has The Witcher 2, so it can do no wrong.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EVO

@N7 said:

@EVO said:

@N7 said:

It's worth buying on anything just because of how flipping awesome it is.

Amen.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Contrarian

@Mordukai said:

@Contrarian said:

(The Wii is completely different, as Nintendo have so many exclusive games the list could be extremely long depending on your tastes).

I don't know if you own a Wii but most game exclusive to the Wii that are not from Nintendo are crap. I really see no point for this thread to exists.

That is why I deliberately left the Wii out of this equation, it isn't relevant to the discussion. The thread exists because I wrote it, but it isn't about which is "better because", rather a serious discussion on where we are these days with exclusives. I think I made it clear I have both consoles and even using the PS3 as an example, pointing out that it is my preferred console. If you don't have a view, it doesn't really matter.

@GS_Dan said:

@Contrarian: Not having as many exclusives is A Good Thing.

I don't know that I agree. There is something about having exclusives that seem special to me, but it is hard to explain what that is. In a way, I feel that it devalues a game/franchise when it is everywhere ..... if that makes sense (probably not).

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

I could name quite a lot for PC I think, I mean that thing has The Witcher 2, so it can do no wrong.

So why do you own a PS3 and a 360?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By N7
    @Contrarian: There are devices out there you can buy to use a 360 controller on the PS3. One of my buddies from MAG eventually got one. He said the triggers were a bit... wrong, but it worked fine.
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EVO

@Contrarian said:

If you don't have a view, it doesn't really matter.

Well in that case, I think every system has enough games worth owning it for. If you have the money to buy every system, and you genuinely love video games, you're only doing yourself a disservice by not owning them all.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By skrutop

I bought a PS3 about six months back. The exclusives that I thought were worth it were Infamous 1 and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Contrarian

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

I don't see why that would matter. I own both and feel there is little in exclusives I care about and I don't have any regret owning both. It does give me the option of buying clearance games that may be available for one, but not the other. I don't see a problem with it, but how much money you have for your hobby does dictate what you spend it on - I can afford all. Mind you, I can only buy PC games my Mac will run, but I only like strategy anyway and they have all run fine.

@EVO said:

@Contrarian said:

If you don't have a view, it doesn't really matter.

Well in that case, I think every system has enough games worth owning it for. If you have the money to buy every system, and you genuinely love video games, you're only doing yourself a disservice by not owning them all.

I have always agreed with that view. That is why I even owned the little loved PSP and had no regrets. I love having options and embrace all.

@N7 said:

@Contrarian: There are devices out there you can buy to use a 360 controller on the PS3. One of my buddies from MAG eventually got one. He said the triggers were a bit... wrong, but it worked fine.

I think I have seen differently shaped 3rd party PS3 controllers, but I generally prefer 1st party ones for greater reliability. Interesting thought though.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

There's games that come out on 360 and PS3 but not PC

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

Shun_Akiyama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shun_Akiyama
    @Contrarian said:

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

Is this a matter worse this generation than last? I seem to remember more exclusives last time. Thing is though, does it really matter? I like to think it does actually.

Actually it's a good thing. This means the best games are on both systems.
    lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By lightsoda

I feel the same way about the 360.

Edit: Also, I've settled with the notion that I probably want to stay with the sony ecosystem.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Contrarian

@lightsoda said:

I feel the same way about the 360.

I had a quick look at 360 exclusives and pretty much feel the same way.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

No I mean games that just don't come out on PC. Such as Catherine, Vanquish, Bayonetta, MGS HD Collection, Street Fighter IV (technically this did, but it took a long time), Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and quite a lot of others.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

No I mean games that just don't come out on PC. Such as Catherine, Vanquish, Bayonetta, MGS HD Collection, Street Fighter IV (technically this did, but it took a long time), Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and quite a lot of others.

You know what you call games that don't come out for one, or two, system but do come out for the other? You know we have a name for them...EXCLUSIVES!

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42  Edited By Castiel

Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, God of War III (+ HD Collection if you haven't played I and II)

Those are the must owns, but since I don't really care about any of the xbox exclusives other than maybe Alan Wake, which you can buy on PC soon, I'm completely happy.

I can't even mention one xbox exclusive worth buying. Limbo, we got that. Mass Effect, you lost that one too Xbox. Plus The last of us is coming out soon, I'ill say it's looking grim for the old xbox.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

You know what you call games that don't come out for one, or two, system but do come out for the other? You know we have a name for them...EXCLUSIVES!

I don't call games 'console exclusive' I just take into account that they clearly thought a PC version wasn't worthwhile, or didn't have the resources to do so. Plus everybody knows Japan don't develop games for PC, Capcom are like the only developer who port the games over.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

I don't call games 'console exclusive' I just take into account that they clearly thought a PC version wasn't worthwhile, or didn't have the resources to do so. Plus everybody knows Japan don't develop games for PC, Capcom are like the only developer who port the games over.

Whatever gets you through the day man.

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By coaxmetal

I can't, but I also can't name 10 360 exclusives worth owning one of those for. I did buy a ps3 over a 360 though because the exclusives were better imo (Demon's Souls, MGS4, Uncharted 2). I certainly could name 10 pc exclusives, but that's not fair since it has such a huge back catalogue of great games

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demon's Souls
     Wipeout HD + Fury
     MGS4 
    Valkyria Chronicles 
    Noby Noby Boy
    Gran Turismo 5 
    Yakuza 3 
    Folklore
    Siren Blood Curse
    Uncharted 2 and 3 
    LittleBigPlanet 1
    God of War 3
    ico + SotC collection  
    Killzone 2
    Motorstorm 1 and Pacific Rift 
    Resistance 1 and 3 
    PixelJunk Eden 
    flower   

Hell of games. 
    Any I haven't listed are because they're not great or I haven't played them. 

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

If a game is marketed as exclusive and is only available on one platform I'll call it as such. Games that show up on console but not on PC aren't because they have exclusive rights to said game, it's just a matter of whether they consider porting it over worthwhile.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mordukai

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

If a game is marketed as exclusive and is only available on one platform I'll call it as such. Games that show up on console but not on PC aren't because they have exclusive rights to said game, it's just a matter of whether they consider porting it over worthwhile.

Check last reply.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sooty

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

@Mordukai said:

@Sooty said:

Like...Exclusives?!

Check last reply.

Uhh okay. I'll continue letting my logic get me through the day, it beats being illogical.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DeF

I'll only list one from each franchise, no HD collections, only games that are out now no downloadables:

1. 3D Dot Game Heroes
    2. Valkyria Chronicles
    3. Uncharted 2
    4. Twisted Metal
    5. Resistance 3
    6. Heavy Rain
    7. Metal Gear Solid 4
    8. LittleBigPlanet 2
    9. inFamous 2
    10. God of War 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.