Need help regarding PS3 downloads!!

#1 Posted by Mr_Misery (244 posts) -

I have to get rid of my PS3 for a couple of months and I am a PS+ member. I plan on buying a new PS3 soon. Is there anyway I can add the free PS+ stuff to my download list without a PS3?

#2 Posted by jimmyfenix (3679 posts) -

im pretty sure u can activate the file before u download

#3 Posted by Mr_Misery (244 posts) -

@jimmyfenix said:

im pretty sure u can activate the file before u download

yeah i know i mean can i do that WITHOUT a PS3. like you can download Xbox 360 stuff to your console from there website...

#4 Posted by mosespippy (3729 posts) -

I know there is a way to do it on a PC for the PSP store but I don't know if it has the PS3 stuff as well. I bet the twitter account @AskPlaystation could answer this for you.

#5 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1346 posts) -

I don't think there is. The only I thing I can think of is Media Go, but like @mosespippy said it's probably just for PSP games.

If you know someone with a PS3, maybe you could create a user account on it, connect your PSN account, activate the games, then delete the account (while de-authorizing the PS3 if that's possible).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.