Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Need PS3 Games.

uberpwner93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By uberpwner93

Christmas is coming around, and I know what I'm getiing from my mom. A PS3, and I'm getting the games Left 4 Dead (360) Resistance 1 and 2, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, and Madden 09. My brother on the other hand doesn't know what games he wants. He has $300 limit so give me "AMAZING" games I did not list he should buy. (PS3 only)

Avatar image for dr_shiggityshwa
    Dr_shiggityshwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dr_shiggityshwa

Uncharted, Mototstorm Pacific Rift, Valkyria Chronicles (if you happen to like strategy/action rpgs), and Warhawk (if you have you PS3 online). Other multiplatform that you may not have that are good are Dead Space, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Fallout 3.

uberpwner93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uberpwner93
    Dr_shiggityshwa said:
    "Fallout 3."
    I heard that F3 on the PS3 was riddled with bugs. Is there a patch?
    Avatar image for dr_shiggityshwa
    Dr_shiggityshwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dr_shiggityshwa

I haven't played the PS3 version (only the PC and 360) so I couldn't really tell you, but I do know that there is supposed to be some kind of patch but idk when its supposed to come out.

uberpwner93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By uberpwner93
    Dr_shiggityshwa said:
    "I haven't played the PS3 version (only the PC and 360) so I couldn't really tell you, but I do know that there is supposed to be some kind of patch but idk when its supposed to come out."
    Ok. Is there any more PS3 exclusives that I might be interested in?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.