trickling in slowly.

#5 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
Otacon said:
"trickling in slowly."
little by little.
#6 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

Cool cool.  Just hoping they confirm trophies for Fallout 3 :D

#7 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Guys thats me done updating this thread for the time being (Until tomorrow). If I need to correct or update anything, I'll be sure to do it tomorrow. it's late here in the UK >.>

#8 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

Sure is. Cheers AaronBelfast (very British acknowledgement for you there). 

I'm definatly buying:
Wipeout HD
LBP
Resistance 2
Dead Space
Killzone 2.
#9 Edited by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

No problem Otacon. No love for Bioshock? That is the game I want most out of the 30 something titles coming out this fall. Should be amazing, great time to be a gamer.

#10 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"No problem Otacon. No love for Bioshock? That is the game I want most out of the 30 something titles coming out this fall. Should be amazing, great time to be a gamer."
no love for far cry 2? it will be awesome even without trophies
#11 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

Far Cry 2 looks ok but none of my friends have PS3's so I might get it on 360 for that reason. Can't wait for LBP and I'll end up getting Wipeout HD.

#12 Posted by Bartiemus (253 posts) -

thanks any idea if force unleashed is getting trophies

#13 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Hopefully one day I'll get a trophy, don't have any of these games yet, for the ones that are already out

#14 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

Why doesnt MGS4 have trophies!? is like the biggest exclusive out there now!

#15 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

Man if MGS4 had trophies I'd replay it. But it doesn't so on with my life.

#16 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -
Clean said:
"Man if MGS4 had trophies I'd replay it. But it doesn't so on with my life."
lol
I only beated once and i m a big fan, but for some reasson i keep coming bacl to cod4 or warhawk :(
#17 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -

I read somewhere that the Super Stardust HD trophies are supposed to be easy.  Maybe it's just me, but I can't get a single one in that game, I'm awful at it.  I don't think I know how to play it properly.

The only trophy I have is from Uncharted.  They should make them retroactive, I know they can't really because you can just download the save file from someone else.  But still, I don't have time to play these games over again!
#18 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -
SpinCookie said:
"I read somewhere that the Super Stardust HD trophies are supposed to be easy.  "
whoever said that is nuts. there are about 3 or 4 of the Stardust trophies that are frustrating as hell and are NOT EASY. the shock and awe one took me about 3-4 days to get.
#19 Posted by Kilo720 (43 posts) -
#20 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -

Don't know the best place to ask this, but, what do trophies do?, because if it's just to say well done for doing this and that then they just don't work

#21 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
AndrewGaspar said:
"Uh, how is this official?"
No need to be an ass. It got stickied so that makes it sort of Official.
#22 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

Oh I did'nt put in Bioshock did I. Thats also on my list, I've managed to stay this long without hearing a major spoiler for it! (No one be an idiot and post one). I have to admit Far Cry 2 does look impressive but I may not get it simply because there are so many games that I want coming out.

#23 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
Otacon said:
"Oh I did'nt put in Bioshock did I. Thats also on my list, I've managed to stay this long without hearing a major spoiler for it! (No one be an idiot and post one). I have to admit Far Cry 2 does look impressive but I may not get it simply because there are so many games that I want coming out."
Lucky you. Some idiot on GameSpot posted the major spolier and I havent got to play the game yet. Was really pissed off.
#24 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

Meh go to www.ps3fanboy.com there's a much better list that will be updated more.
AaronBelfast
said:

"Otacon said:
"Oh I did'nt put in Bioshock did I. Thats also on my list, I've managed to stay this long without hearing a major spoiler for it! (No one be an idiot and post one). I have to admit Far Cry 2 does look impressive but I may not get it simply because there are so many games that I want coming out."
Lucky you. Some idiot on GameSpot posted the major spolier and I havent got to play the game yet. Was really pissed off."
Sucks I got spoiled sorta for the game but I was sorta threading on thin ice as I was partaking in a  discussion in the unreliable narrator forums about wether to add Atlas or not.
#25 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

Meh, I don't think the you can have Bioshock spoiled for you, its not about the story. Much more about the atmosphere. The ending isn't really that great.

#26 Edited by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Why doesnt MGS4 have trophies!? is like the biggest exclusive out there now!"
MGS4 is the reason i got a freaking PS3! I WANT MGS4 TROPHIES!!! Im more into the achievement thing, but i want more reasons to play MGS4.
#27 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
Pibo47 said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Why doesnt MGS4 have trophies!? is like the biggest exclusive out there now!"
MGS4 is the reason i got a freaking 360!
That doesn't make sense.
#28 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

Pain trophy patch is up.

#29 Edited by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Check it out, guys!  I have every trophy!

#30 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
Vaxadrin said:
"Check it out, guys!  I have every trophy!

"
Wow, congrats but you have way to much time on your hands.

Still amazing thlough. Oh and you haven't got the PAIN trophies.
#31 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

That's cool Vaxadrin, I have 43, all from Uncharted.

#32 Posted by DoctorTran (1546 posts) -

I'm disappointed in the PAIN Trophies.

#33 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
DoctorTran said:
"I'm disappointed in the PAIN Trophies."
Agreed. You need to buy an add on to get a single trophy.
#34 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

I meant PS3....oops.

#35 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I want MGS4 trophies! D:

#36 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
suneku said:
"I want MGS4 trophies! D:"
you don't deserve mgs4 trophies >_>
#37 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"suneku said:
you don't deserve mgs4 trophies >_>"
*facepalm*
#38 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"shadows_kill said:
"suneku said:
you don't deserve mgs4 trophies >_>"
*facepalm*"
he locked my thread >_>
#39 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -
Vaxadrin said:

"
O.O  Nice job.
#40 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
nerdboy said:
"Vaxadrin said:

"
O.O  Nice job."
no life >_> JK
#41 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2498 posts) -

Anybody know when the Battlefield trophies will be realesed?All it say's is there coming...

#42 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -
TheGamerGeek said:
"Anybody know when the Battlefield trophies will be realesed?All it say's is there coming..."
idk
#43 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"TheGamerGeek said:
"Anybody know when the Battlefield trophies will be realesed?All it say's is there coming..."
idk"
They ARE OUT RIGHT NOW!

jk, but you know I made you look

P.S. I think its october with no specific date date.
#44 Posted by LtColJaxson (1137 posts) -
The only thing I wanted patched for Battlefield is the mics. On their official blog they say:

PS3 VOiP – We are still looking into this issue. Sony’s 2.42 Update should have addressed the majority of issues. Please let us know if you are still experiencing muted sound.

Well, the mics still cut out in the game... so they better do something. I'd rather have the mics patched than the trophies. I already beat the game, so I doubt I will replay it.
Vaxadrin said:

"

I like the word PREVIEW across the banner :)

#45 Posted by DoctorTran (1546 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"DoctorTran said:
"I'm disappointed in the PAIN Trophies."
Agreed. You need to buy an add on to get a single trophy."

There are a few Bronze trophies that you can get without it but even then they're harder then hell.
#46 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
LtColJaxson said:

"

I like the word PREVIEW across the banner :)

"
Wow I can't believe Otacon actually fell for that, lol.
#47 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Sorry I didn't give this an update sooner guys, been busy..sort of.

#48 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Good work with the list Aaron.

Don't worry about not updating right away, real life gets in the way for all of us sometimes.

#49 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Good work with the list Aaron.

Don't worry about not updating right away, real life gets in the way for all of us sometimes."
Thanks Bru!

I don't really have a real life lol, its just I don't like going from one site to the next to find which games will support trophys, it's a bit of a chore to be honest.
#50 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"Thanks Bru!

I don't really have a real life lol, its just I don't like going from one site to the next to find which games will support trophys, it's a bit of a chore to be honest."
Lol. Don't worry, real-life isn't what it's cracked up to be.  Yeah, I'd imagine that is a bit of a hassle. I don't know what site you use, but this seems to be the most up to date: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/ps3-trophy-faq/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.