Old Wizard says the Wii is better then the PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by samanthademeste (19 posts) -
#2 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

In terms of sales figures (last time I checked, at least) then, yes it does. But excluding sales figures, no it doesn't.

#3 Posted by vdortizo (119 posts) -

@TEHMAXXORZ: Dude you just fed the troll, it's an article from 2008...

#4 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

@vdortizo said:

Well, I just saw that date, but I didn't really feed the troll. I just posted what I thought.

#5 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

i agree with two of his reasons, bust the rest of them are stupid

the ps3 does focus on graphics but their games are a million times better

#6 Posted by samanthademeste (19 posts) -

@TEHMAXXORZ said:

@vdortizo said:

Well, I just saw that date, but I didn't really feed the troll. I just posted what I thought.

It's not my opinion, and I did not write the article.

#7 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

Posting a three year old fanboy article and expecting quality discussion about it, that's smart.

#8 Posted by NTM (7266 posts) -

Well, I wouldn't have minded as much, but those are shitty reasons as to why the Wii is better. I like the Wii, and I like the PS3, but this person's opinions are just dumb.

#9 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Article was posted like 2 minutes before the Wii just imploded.  God, l haven't turned mine on in like a year.  That blue glowing upgrade light is oddly comforting.  

#10 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

I expected a picture of Claude in a wizard's robe and hat

#11 Posted by DarkShaper (1321 posts) -

Old Wizard are ass holes.

#12 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

@kermoosh said:

the ps3 does focus on graphics but their games are a million times better

If the PS3 focused on graphics you would think Sony would've gave it 10 MB of eDRAM.

#13 Posted by carlthenimrod (1588 posts) -

Posting a link to an article with no actual commentary is considered spam. I recommend you go read the forum rules before making anymore topics.

#14 Posted by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

That "article" is the biggest load of shit i've read today.

#15 Posted by Superfriend (1526 posts) -

Holy shit, is that website a real thing? It´s like a 9 year-old´s blog about video games. Let´s hope no alien civilization gets a hold of this, because they´re gonna blow us to bits (after they´re done laughing at our stupidity)

Oh, and in before lock?

#16 Posted by Trace (3549 posts) -

Posting a link to external content with little or no original comment is considered spam by our forum rules. Posting a link and saying something along the lines of "discuss" is not enough to create a worthwhile topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.