Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

People say "year of the PS3" But do you?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Discorsi said:
    "I say that it will be year of the video game."
    What year isn't?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Discorsi said:
    What year isn't?"
    1891"

Pfft, did you forget about analog pong?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Discorsi said:
    What year isn't?"
    1891"

Pfft, did you forget about analog pong?

"
    That wasn't around till 1976."

No no no, I mean the Pong where you throw rocks at each other and hope to hell you survive while someone sits in a box cut out like a TV. Confused?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    " Are you an idiot, or trying to be funny? You're really succeeding at one and failing greatly at the other."

It was a joke, and if you don't want to take part in it, then don't post. If you can't figure out that I was kidding, then you're the idiot. Keep your asinine responses to yourself.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    " Are you an idiot, or trying to be funny? You're really succeeding at one and failing greatly at the other."

It was a joke, and if you don't want to take part in it, then don't post. If you can't figure out that I was kidding, then you're the idiot. Keep your asinine responses to yourself.

"
    It would've helped if you were actually funny, and didn't act like a total retard all the time."

You're response was far more retarded. I asked a rhetorical question, and you answered with something stupid and obvious. Clearly no one is here to dispute the fact that there were no games in 1891. You're response was so utterly mind numbing that I thought you were joking around, so I responded playfully. However had I know that you were indeed seriously answering the question, then I wouldn't have even answered such a foolish response in the first place.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:

"
    It would've helped if you were actually funny, and didn't act like a total retard all the time."

You're response was far more retarded. I asked a rhetorical question, and you answered with something stupid and obvious. Clearly no one is here to dispute the fact that there were no games in 1891. You're response was so utterly mind numbing that I thought you were joking around, so I responded playfully. However had I know that you were indeed seriously answering the question, then I wouldn't have even answered such a foolish response in the first place.

"
    It obviously isn't rhetorical if every year is not "year of the video game"."
    Your arguing is becoming extraneous. When I asked the question, it was implying that pretty much every year in recent memory was a good gaming year.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    Then say that. This is why we all call you a retard behind your back."
    No, see, I'd like to believe that the people I talk to have half a brain, so I won't spell it out for them, unless they are as slow and blunt as you. And who is this "we?" Speak to your keyboard, do you?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    Then say that. This is why we all call you a retard behind your back."
    No, see, I'd like to believe that the people I talk to have half a brain, so I won't spell it out for them, unless they are as slow and blunt as you. And who is this "we?" Speak to your keyboard, do you?"
    No, friends, something you don't have."
    You entertain me. The fact that you have to try and stoop to petty insults really shows your weak character. And your mom doesn't count as a friend.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "You entertain me. The fact that you have to try and stoop to petty insults really shows your weak character. And your mom doesn't count as a friend.

"
    They're not insults when they're true."
    Seeing as how I probably have more friends then people you know, you continue to make me laugh. You keep hanging with all of your oh so many friends in you own little corner Mr. Popularity... Say hi to your mom and dad for me while your there.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "You entertain me. The fact that you have to try and stoop to petty insults really shows your weak character. And your mom doesn't count as a friend.

"
    Seeing as how I probably have more friends then people you know, you continue to make me laugh. You keep hanging with all of your oh so many friends in you own little corner Mr. Popularity... Say hi to your mom and dad for me while your there.

"
    *sighs*
    You truly are pathetic."
    Oh, no witty remark? No asinine comeback? No anything? It's okay, sighing in failure happens when persons argue over something irrelevant when they don't even understand the subject. Loss of words in this case is a symptom of immaturity when one can no longer respond with a "witty" insult. Come back when you're a bit older, and maybe we can have a civilized discussion.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"

"
    *sighs*
    You truly are pathetic."
    Oh, no witty remark? No asinine comeback? No anything? It's okay, sighing in failure happens when persons argue over something irrelevant when they don't even understand the subject. Loss of words in this case is a symptom of immaturity when one can no longer respond with a "witty" insult. Come back when you're a bit older, and maybe we can have a civilized discussion.

"
    Civilized discussion; about what? How fucking pathetic your lame ass attempt at a joke was? Man, I bet you do have a lot of friends with your dazzling "wit"."

I replied in a playful manner. Not really a joke, but light hearted. Although apparently your brain can't wrap around the concept of friendly small talk. And I do have a lot of friends. More so then I would have if I attempted to rape every persons friendly banter when I don't even understand what they said, as you do. Anyways I don't wish to troll the thread, so you can keep you next genius comment to yourself.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#212  Edited By chililili
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Niblet said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"

"
    *sighs*
    You truly are pathetic."

"
    Civilized discussion; about what? How fucking pathetic your lame ass attempt at a joke was? Man, I bet you do have a lot of friends with your dazzling "wit"."

I replied in a playful manner. Not really a joke, but light hearted. Although apparently your brain can't wrap around the concept of friendly small talk. And I do have a lot of friends. More so then I would have if I attempted to rape every persons friendly banter when I don't even understand what they said, as you do. Anyways I don't wish to troll the thread, so you can keep you next genius comment to yourself.

"
    Leave him be liquidprince... he's a retard (enough that I had blocked him already and thought that you were responding to you own posts and was weirded out ;) ) Anyway let him crawl back to wherever he came from. And please let this thread die, I think it was kicked around enough, I believe also that the sad thing was not that this wasn't the year of the ps3 (xbox and ps3 were very close, with ps3 being ahead in my opinion but in no way to be called the "year of the ps3") but rather that this was and will continue to be the year of the wii. I am ashamed to say that I own one that hasn't been turned on in months, that console is in many different ways a step backwards and I believe will be detrimental to gaming (hardcore) in the long run.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.