Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Playstation 3 account names

MOOImAPigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MOOImAPigg

Ahh yes! One of the GREAT Features about PS3 is the free enjoyable online gaming. Now, most of us have made more than one account to harness this privalage as much as we can, so when you randomly make an account just to have a diffrent came because either you dont like your old one or you want to start ALL Over again in Black ops or MW2. So tell me, what account names have you put down. Ive only made 4 so far. If there is spelling errors their supposed to be in there.  YES! YES! I know! The second one isent funny.. ok maybe it is a little bit but not that much. Also the fourth one as you can guess i only use throwing knife and tomahawk. When I dont have it unlocked in MW2 I just knife. In black ops its the first thing I unlock on that accont. The other 2 LadiesMan and Assassinn187 are for regular everyday play. I usaually use LadiesMan. I DO NOT ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS! MY INBOXES ARE ALREADY FLOODED! 
    1.Assassinn187 
    2.loves2spoogee   
    3.LadiesMan 
    4.T0MAHAWK_0NLY187 

How about YOU? What are YOUR Goofy wacky or just plain stupid PSN Names?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iam3green

i only use one account. i don't know why people do that. my name is mr_skittles123. on my black ops account i have companioncube and heart title and people think that i'm a girl for some reason. i don't really get it because my name has mr in it. i guess people don't play portal a lot.

MOOImAPigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MOOImAPigg
    @iam3green: Thats my gamerpic on Xbox. No one considers me a girl though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.