PS+ in June. Uncharted3 / XCom / Deus Ex / Saints Row free.

• 58 results
#51 Edited by Andorski (5307 posts) -

@rvone said:

@reisz said:

Machinarium is excellent.

Absolutely. I also love the soundtrack of that game.

But fuck that one puzzle where you have to get five pieces in a row on that grid game. Played through the game more than a few times and I only get passed that puzzle by pure luck.

#52 Edited by DarthOrange (3860 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@superwristbands: I'm sorry you feel that way. Are you playing single player or community levels? Because single player is complete shit after the first 2 worlds.

Single player and not past the first two worlds (on the kart battle in the second world). Why would you be sorry that I am having fun though? Even if it were a bad game (I'll reserve judgement until I reach past world 2 I suppose) having fun is kind of the point.

I had a ton of fun with the story too (played through it in co-op). It even made it on my GOTY list. Sorry? :/

#53 Posted by awesomeusername (4182 posts) -

Single player and not past the first two worlds (on the kart battle in the second world). Why would you be sorry that I am having fun though? Even if it were a bad game (I'll reserve judgement until I reach past world 2 I suppose) having fun is kind of the point.

I was being sarcastic. But I beat the entire game and it just gets to the point where the maps are poorly designed, it's repetitive and just plain boring.

#54 Posted by awesomeusername (4182 posts) -

@darthorange: Yeah, the game is more manageable in co-op but my friends and I either beat a game in one day or we take months to play through it so I just went ahead and beat it alone and it was a terrible experience.

#55 Posted by phantomzxro (1576 posts) -

@solh0und said:

For those planning to do a platinum run for SR3, Don't. The challenges for one of the trophies is plain ridiculous. Also, great that Deus Ex is free even though I just recently paid $5 for the disc copy.

Which one? Because i don't think it's all that bad, the last few may take some time but nothing crazy.

#56 Edited by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Holy crap! I can't wait to play XCOM and Deus Ex!!

#57 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I just bought XCOM on PC when amazon had it for $10. Oh well. Still haven't played Deus Ex, LBP Karting or Saints Row so excellent month still. Vita offering is kind of "meh".

#58 Edited by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

This is probably the best month for Plus ever. I was literally going to buy Xcom and Saints Row The Third next week so I'm glad I don't have to now. I bet they'll add some more stuff during E3 because they've dropped some Plus announcements during the conference the past couple of years.

#59 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Machinarium is PS3 only unfortunately, not cross buy with Vita.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.