PS3 for Christmas - Newbie Trophy Whore Completionist

#1 Posted by JaroLeman (39 posts) -

So I was a redunkulously lucky swine consumptionist this year and Mrs Clause smashed a PS3 into my stocking.

Now I need fellow freaks who insist on completing games 100% to add to my friends list.

Please add me if this description sings to you 

"JaroLeman"

*salut*

#2 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -

I only complete games I love to 100% and usually it ends with me getting to 80% and stopping haha. Nice present though dude

#3 Posted by copycatzen (816 posts) -

I'm a fellow freak, please add me 
"Copycatzen"
#4 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I only have 2 platinums (working on a 3rd) so I don't know if I qualify 

PSN = luce399

#5 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

Mmmmmm I am a trophy whore but I'm mostly a single player guy, add me chililili

#6 Posted by btman (1038 posts) -
@JaroLeman:   what games are you trying to get 100% for?
#7 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -
@JaroLeman said:
" So I was a redunkulously lucky swine consumptionist this year and Mrs Clause smashed a PS3 into my stocking.  Now I need fellow freaks who insist on completing games 100% to add to my friends list.  Please add me if this description sings to you   "JaroLeman"  *salut* "
HA HA HA. Good luck getting your Platinum on Demon's Souls! 
#8 Posted by Dudevid (16 posts) -

Yep, I suppose I fit the bill. Got roughly 60 100%'s out of 65 games and I'm working on the rest. My PSN is Dudevid.

#9 Posted by JaroLeman (39 posts) -

@ Duevid - Nice man - added

Also a quick update on Gran Turismo 6 - some of the licence golds have been challanging but so far I'm on track

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.