Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PSN is better then Xbox Live

• 175 results
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By BiggerBomb
    MB said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    1. The same article mentions that there is an estimate of at LEAST 8.5 active users using the online for gaming and the likes, not just registered.

Exactly.  An estimate."

You of all people, MB! Please, read the sign. Don't feed the trolls.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Jayge_
    LiquidPrince said:
    "
    1. Microsoft's own network is constantly failing...
    2.  Makes sense I guess.
    3. There us cross game invites... Just push the PS button and message your friend to get his ass onto LBP...
    4. Majority of the blockbuster movies come from Sony owned companies and subsidiaries... Microsoft does not own it's own movie company so it can't harm Sony's sales, but 360 missing out on Tristar and MGM movies is huge... That's Quantum of Solace and Hancock and Hellboy II just from this summer that NETFLIX will not be getting.
    "
    Microsoft's network is handling the release of a completely transformative firmware upgrade requiring several million users to download several hundred megabytes directly from their servers while dealing with the stress of the increased game playing due to their huge sales this season. It's not "constantly" failing. It was having trouble for an hour or two (fixed now) today. It had a bit of trouble initially. It's gone down for maintenance a couple of times this year. It has been up over 98% of the time.

Saying the "majority" of blockbusters come from Sony is both wrong, and still subjective. Nobody quantifies a video store by what blockbusters it has. There are also TV shows, game videos, music, music videos, and a heaping ton of other movies. You can't argue the quality of both of them against each other without going completely off the subjective meter.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By pause422

I think everyone can see its useless making bulletpoint facts of both services, or anything like it, because people like LP will always have a retort to what you say that holds no ground what so ever, but makes it out like its a fact. Its pretty useless trying to make people like this understand where you're coming from, even when you are absolutely correct, and they simply aren't.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By Snail
    shadows_kill said:
    "AndrewGaspar said:
    "Speaking of which, what happened to Sentry? He never responds to my messages on PSN. Did he just leave, or what?"
    he away or something >_>. he's never on msn either..."
    So you know him personally?

On Topic: ..... I would rather stay away from you raging fanboys....
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By LiquidPrince
    MB said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    1. The same article mentions that there is an estimate of at LEAST 8.5 active users using the online for gaming and the likes, not just registered.

Exactly.  An estimate.

What do you think Pachter's job is? He is an analyst that estimates certain things... How is this any different?

BiggerBomb said:
    "You of all people, MB! Please, read the sign. Don't feed the trolls."

Of course, anyone who has a different opinion is a troll... People like you make me laugh. Come in and debate, and if you don't have that ability, then stay out and shut up.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "
    2.  Makes sense I guess.
    3. There us cross game invites... Just push the PS button and message your friend to get his ass onto LBP...
    4. Majority of the blockbuster movies come from Sony owned companies and subsidiaries... Microsoft does not own it's own movie company so it can't harm Sony's sales, but 360 missing out on Tristar and MGM movies is huge... That's Quantum of Solace and Hancock and Hellboy II just from this summer that NETFLIX will not be getting.
    "
    Microsoft's network is handling the release of a completely transformative firmware upgrade requiring several million users to download several hundred megabytes directly from their servers while dealing with the stress of the increased game playing due to their huge sales this season. It's not "constantly" failing. It was having trouble for an hour or two (fixed now) today. It had a bit of trouble initially. It's gone down for maintenance a couple of times this year. It has been up over 98% of the time.

Saying the "majority" of blockbusters come from Sony is both wrong, and still subjective. Nobody quantifies a video store by what blockbusters it has. There are also TV shows, game videos, music, music videos, and a heaping ton of other movies. You can't argue the quality of both of them against each other without going completely off the subjective meter."

WHAT YOU GUYS DON'T SEEM TO GET IS:

That, in no way am I saying LIVE is a bad service. I'm merely saying that PSN isn't too far off and to charge ANY amount of money when a similar service is free is stupid.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jayge_
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "
    2.  Makes sense I guess.
    "

Saying the "majority" of blockbusters come from Sony is both wrong, and still subjective. Nobody quantifies a video store by what blockbusters it has. There are also TV shows, game videos, music, music videos, and a heaping ton of other movies. You can't argue the quality of both of them against each other without going completely off the subjective meter."

That, in no way am I saying LIVE is a bad service. I'm merely saying that PSN isn't too far off and to charge ANY amount of money when a similar service is free is stupid.

"
    The misconception is that they are "similar", even with the PSN's recent progress.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "
    2.  Makes sense I guess.
    "

"
    The misconception is that they are "similar", even with the PSN's recent progress."
    They ARE quite similar minus a thing here and maybe add something there.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Jayge said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "
    2.  Makes sense I guess.
    "

"
    The misconception is that they are "similar", even with the PSN's recent progress."

"
    Okay! Okay! I think we get it now.

Stop the yelling! Oh the humanity!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    What's next in your repertoire?
    "NO U!"?
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By pause422

talking in caps for your first sentence doesn't get it read any easily than not doing so, btw. Also, WHAT YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET IS(like what I did there? did you see that? yeah you saw that. I'm just too funny) I don't think XBL is worth the fee at all, regardless of how minor it is, but it is still better than PSN, and there is no denying it. Its over, just like that. Live is and will be better than PSN this entire console generation, as Jayge said. I'd expect next generation of consoles, it will be more right neck and neck between the 2, with sony continuing to add and catch up to Live, and eventually equalling it.(hopefully). That will either result in one of 2 things though- Next gen Sony will charge for PSN, just like Live. Or hopefully Live will lower the price(its microsoft here, so definitely not make it free) if they are more neck and neck.

That is it, over.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LiquidPrince
    LtColJaxson said:
    "Okay! Okay! I think we get it now.

"

I'm not yelling =)

TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    What's next in your repertoire?
    "NO U!"?"

Telfon, do you just pop into threads, try and sound smart with some quip, fail at it, and then leave? I mean I think you should meet BiggerBomb, you'd like each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:

Telfon, do you just pop into threads, try and sound smart with some quip, fail at it, and then leave? I mean I think you should meet BiggerBomb, you'd like each other.

"
    I had sex with him in a truckstop once, wasn't anything special.
    Actually, I'm just trying to veer people away from being slavish fanboys.
    Most people in this thread have rationally explained why the 360's Live service is better even though they are dismayed that it isn't free.
    Others have talked about how PSN has done great strides lately, but still isn't on par with Live.

You have done nothing, but throw around bullshit numbers from sites of ill repute and haven't come with any good points outside any I haven't heard before from SDF.
    ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    LiquidPrince said:
    "LtColJaxson said:
    "Okay! Okay! I think we get it now.

"

I'm not yelling =)

"

So you're telling me it's possible to argue without yelling? Really?

Revolutionary.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LiquidPrince
    TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    I had sex with him in a truckstop once, wasn't anything special.
    Actually, I'm just trying to veer people away from being slavish fanboys.
    Most people in this thread have rationally explained why the 360's Live service is better even though they are dismayed that it isn't free.
    Others have talked about how PSN has done great strides lately, but still isn't on par with Live.

You have done nothing, but throw around bullshit numbers from sites of ill repute and haven't come with any good points outside any I haven't heard before from SDF."

Actually if you attempted to read anything I said, I did say that LIVE was currently better then PSN, but not by enough to warrant the price tag. I even gave some reasons as to why some aspects of PSN are doing better then LIVE in terms of the video store. So if you don't want to see that and if you just want to brand me a a "troll" for giving an opinion which you don't share, then you do fail. As for sites with ill repute, you're wrong again... Gamespot was one of the main I showed. No go and throw your useless quips at someone else. I don't take lightly to bullshit...

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#66  Edited By chronicsmoke

more reliable? yes, better? NO

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67  Edited By ep_driver

Why do people have to be a-holes in here? They all tell you to deal with it and stop bitching but you're just stating your opinion in a non-whiner polite manner. Anyways, I agree with you on the premise that we all pay for Live, but PSN is free. If I'm getting something for free and it breaks half the time (which I'm not saying PSN does), I can't complain because it's FREE. But Live breaking as much as it does is lame because it's a service we all pay for.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    Gamespot was one of the main I showed.
    BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I wouldn't single you out if it wasn't for the fact that you are THE PS3 fanboy here. It's sad and doesn't make for good debate when you don't even consider the valid points that most people have mentioned here.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LiquidPrince
    ep_driver said:
    "Why do people have to be a-holes in here? They all tell you to deal with it and stop bitching but you're just stating your opinion in a non-whiner polite manner. Anyways, I agree with you on the premise that we all pay for Live, but PSN is free. If I'm getting something for free and it breaks half the time (which I'm not saying PSN does), I can't complain because it's FREE. But Live breaking as much as it does is lame because it's a service we all pay for."
    Thank you.

TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    Gamespot was one of the main I showed.
    BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I wouldn't single you out if it wasn't for the fact that you are THE PS3 fanboy here. It's sad and doesn't make for good debate when you don't even consider the valid points that most people have mentioned here."

Are you hiding under a freaking rock? In EVERY one of my posts I accepted that LIVE was better, but then I said NOT BY MUCH, or at least not by enough to warrant a price tag... As for you not liking Gamespot, that is subjective, but no matter what you think, they are reputable.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By daniel_beck_90

the only reason behind PSN being stable all the time is much lower traffic compare to Xbox Live .

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    BiggerBomb said:

Of course, anyone who has a different opinion is a troll... People like you make me laugh. Come in and debate, and if you don't have that ability, then stay out and shut up.

"

People like me? Ah, ok. Now I understand, blame it on the Jews. Have you no shame?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LiquidPrince
    daniel_beck_90 said:
    "the only reason behind PSN being stable all the time is much lower traffic compare to Xbox Live ."
    But it's not MUCH lower Daniel. It's lower, but at the moment we know that PSN is approaching LIVE. Now for the actual numbers we must wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    BiggerBomb said:

"

People like me? Ah, ok. Now I understand, blame it on the Jews. Have you no shame?"
    Am I smelling Goodwinn's Law?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    "the only reason behind PSN being stable all the time is much lower traffic compare to Xbox Live ."
    But it's not MUCH lower Daniel. It's lower, but at the moment we know that PSN is approaching LIVE. Now for the actual numbers we must wait."
    So you're expecting Live membership to just stop while PSN membership rises?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    BiggerBomb said:

"

People like me? Ah, ok. Now I understand, blame it on the Jews. Have you no shame?"
    Wow... XD

That's what you reply with? How was I to know you were Jewish... =P

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BiggerBomb
    TeflonBilly said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    BiggerBomb said:

"

Am I smelling Goodwinn's Law?"

Too many people have law's named after them. I stopped at Darwin. What's this Goodwinn's Law you speak of?
    Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Systech

This is probably trolling, but this topic doesn't deserve to be popular. It's only contradicting the truth and anyone can do that.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By pause422
    TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    But it's not MUCH lower Daniel. It's lower, but at the moment we know that PSN is approaching LIVE. Now for the actual numbers we must wait."
    So you're expecting Live membership to just stop while PSN membership rises?"
    Apparently, yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BiggerBomb said:
    "Too many people have law's named after them. I stopped at Darwin. What's this Goodwinn's Law you speak of?"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jayge_
    LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    I'm sorry- Xbox has been outselling the PS3 2 to 1 pretty consistently for weeks now. I think it's fairly safe to say LIVE is growing faster.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    no doubt about it , PSN has lots of and lots of users , but Traffic only means the number of people who connect to the servers at the same time and for that Xbox live is ridiculously  crowded most of the time
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#82  Edited By Snail

Daniel Beck and Liquid Prince on the same system wars thread... The clash of fanboys!

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BiggerBomb
    TeflonBilly said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Too many people have law's named after them. I stopped at Darwin. What's this Goodwinn's Law you speak of?"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law"

Ah, I see. You learn something new everyday! Well, let my post in question serve as nothing more than arbitrary humor. I've "debated" LiquidPrince before, nothing comes of it. You can present common knowledge, draw comparisons, utilize logic, or adhere to any of the tried-and-true conventions of "conversation;" and such would be no more productive than trying to teach a toddler the theory of relativity. So in lieu of being able to intellectually combat stupidity, I simply point my finger and say, "Nazi."
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LiquidPrince
    pause422 said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    Apparently, yes."

No... Wow, how can you guys not see that PSN has been growing fast enough to approach LIVE... Besides there are around 14 million LIVE accounts active. How many of those can you actually say are consistent online? None, because you would be estimating based on the fact that people have purchased it and this are probably using it, but that may not be the case. LIVE is counted on how many accounts are being purchased, but that doesn't mean all of them are being used consistently. So PSN approaching LIVE shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Snail said:
    "Daniel Beck and Liquid Prince on the same system wars thread... The clash of fanboys!"
    We're actually friends...
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By pause422
    Snail said:
    "Daniel Beck and Liquid Prince on the same system wars thread... The clash of fanboys!"
    The difference is one is right and one isn't, and just wants to be right...in their own eyes I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would gather that those 14 million Live users are active since they are all paying Gold members.
    Who pays for a service and then leaves it be? Well, maybe a gym membership, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.
    Again, these PSN numbers are counting the gajillion of people who don't own a single game, but tons of Blu-rays who've had a gander at the Playstation store. Please, stop grasping.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LiquidPrince
    pause422 said:
    "Snail said:
    The difference is one is right and one isn't, and just wants to be right...in their own eyes I guess."

There is no right and wrong when discussing a matter such as this. It's all subjective, and since you don't seem to grasp that, you fail at having a compelling argument or debate. Which online service is better is a SUBJECTIVE topic, and I'm just giving my thought's on it... World's not black and white, so you need to, you know, grow up.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Snail said:
    We're actually friends..."
    We are actually good friends and we both can not wait for Prince of Persia right ?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By LiquidPrince
    TeflonBilly said:
    "I would gather that those 14 million Live users are active since they are all paying Gold members.
    Who pays for a service and then leaves it be? Well, maybe a gym membership, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.
    Again, these PSN numbers are counting the gajillion of people who don't own a single game, but tons of Blu-rays who've had a gander at the Playstation store. Please, stop grasping."
    I said consistently. You can never know if someone is using something consistently just because they paid for it. It is always a rough estimate.

daniel_beck_90 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Snail said:
    We're actually friends..."
    We are actually good friends and we both can not wait for Prince of Persia right ?"

Indeed! I'm too excited =)

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    Snail said:
    I actually like both consoles even though I do most of my gaming on 360 .
    as a matter of fact I,ve  posted a blog named  PS3 to win 2009  ^--^
    chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#92  Edited By chililili
    LiquidPrince said:
    "pause422 said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    Apparently, yes."

No... Wow, how can you guys not see that PSN has been growing fast enough to approach LIVE... Besides there are around 14 million LIVE accounts active. How many of those can you actually say are consistent online? None, because you would be estimating based on the fact that people have purchased it and this are probably using it, but that may not be the case. LIVE is counted on how many accounts are being purchased, but that doesn't mean all of them are being used consistently. So PSN approaching LIVE shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

"
    OK I'm gonna intercede on behalf of Liquid, the number he gave was accurate it was released as the number of active master accounts that connect to PSN, it is not a bullshit number, it was in www.ps3fanboy.com that means that the 14 million people are active players who own a master account, however this number counts both PSP and PS3 master accounts, so that means that there are 14 million active people online when you combine both systems. The article that I read orignally went on forward to estimate that around half the ps3s bought have connected to the internet at some point. I could dig up the correct link but I am too lazy.

What I found really interesting is the fact that approximately only half the ps3s have ever connected... that just amazes me, there's lots of people there whoa re missing their upgrades! This may not be that much of an issue if this was the original Xbox or the ps2, but the amount of upgrades and changes that have been made to both systems is staggering! I think that is more interesting than the current discussion anyway.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LiquidPrince
    chililili said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "pause422 said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "daniel_beck_90 said:
    Apparently, yes."

"
    OK I'm gonna intercede on behalf of Liquid, the number he gave was accurate it was released as the number of active master accounts that connect to PSN, it is not a bullshit number, it was in www.ps3fanboy.com that means that the 8.5 million people are active players who own a master account, however this number counts both PSP and PS3 master accounts, so that means that there are 8.5 million active people online when you combine both systems. The article that I read orignally went on forward to estimate that around half the ps3s bought have connected to the internet at some point. I could dig up the correct link but I am too lazy.

What I found really interesting is the fact that approximately only half the ps3s have ever connected... that just amazes me, there's lots of people there whoa re missing their upgrades! This may not be that much of an issue if this was the original Xbox or the ps2, but the amount of upgrades and changes that have been made to both systems is staggering! I think that is more interesting than the current discussion anyway."
    Although, I would also like to mention that, for a PSP to be considered a master account, it must have been connected to a PS3 for activation. Otherwise it can only go on the PSP section of the PS store which is considered a separate entity I believe.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By pause422

Actually,no, it isn't completely subjective, the "world', may not be black and white, but this topic is as simple as it states, as so many people have pointed out. It doesn't matter if someone prefers PSN to Live, the absolute undisputable fact, at this point, is this: Live is ahead of PSN, and it will stay that way throughout the whole generation. Live IS better than PSN, and that is not going to change, just judging by what Sony hasn't done yet, or says they can't do. This topic, is that simple. As I said, if you want to prefer PSN over Live, or you simply like i better in general, yes THAT, is an opinion that you are open to, but it being "better", is not one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pause422 said:
    "Actually,no, it isn't completely subjective, the "world', may not be black and white, but this topic is as simple as it states, as so many people have pointed out. It doesn't matter if someone prefers PSN to Live, the absolute undisputable fact, at this point, is this: Live is ahead of PSN, and it will stay that way throughout the whole generation. Live IS better than PSN, and that is not going to change, just judging by what Sony hasn't done yet, or says they can't do. This topic, is that simple. As I said, if you want to prefer PSN over Live, or you simply like i better in general, yes THAT, is an opinion that you are open to, but it being "better", is not one."
    Exactly!
    I'm a piece of shit asshole, that's a fact. But some people still like me, that's their preference which is subjective.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LiquidPrince
    pause422 said:
    "Actually,no, it isn't completely subjective, the "world', may not be black and white, but this topic is as simple as it states, as so many people have pointed out. It doesn't matter if someone prefers PSN to Live, the absolute undisputable fact, at this point, is this: Live is ahead of PSN, and it will stay that way throughout the whole generation. Live IS better than PSN, and that is not going to change, just judging by what Sony hasn't done yet, or says they can't do. This topic, is that simple. As I said, if you want to prefer PSN over Live, or you simply like i better in general, yes THAT, is an opinion that you are open to, but it being "better", is not one."
    Actually no, that is again subjective. Someone may think one feature puts one console ahead of the other. But it really depends on what you need in a superior online place. I would prefer to have a superior video store with free online, and that is why PSN is better. Some people may want a cross game invite system thus elevating LIVE's status. It is a completely subjective topic, and there is no way you can spin it to try and say that it's not.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Demilich

Resistance 2 is the only PS3 game I've played online that hasn't lagged like a bitch. MGO, GTAIV and LBP are virtually unplayable. Certainly nothing to do with the lack of servers in Australia though.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By pause422

Yes I can, and its already been done. Say whatever you want, I'm done here now. You're wrong, and you can't ever make yourself right in anyones eyes except your own. I suggest you accept it.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By LiquidPrince
    pause422 said:
    "Yes I can, and its already been done. Say whatever you want, I'm done here now. You're wrong, and you can't ever make yourself right in anyones eyes except your own. I suggest you accept it."
    It's been attempted and failed is more like it, and the only support you have is your little group of chums. So no, I won't change my opinion because you disagree with it, so I recommend you accept that. You're equally as wrong.
    chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#100  Edited By chililili
    TeflonBilly said:
    "pause422 said:
    Exactly!
    I'm a piece of shit asshole, that's a fact. But some people still like me, that's their preference which is subjective."
    But if we approach life by thinking that everything is subjective we can have an argument about anything forever without it having a chance of resolving! Descartes FTW! Lets all be skeptics! Language is after all our only way of communicating and it is subjective as well! But since language is subjective my very definition of subjectiveness is open to interpretation and useless.

I love when a position is so convoluted that it eats itself up.

Lets end the useless part of the argument:
    FACT
    PSN does not have a feature that differs it from Live substantially
    LIve has many features that are non-existent in PSN or superior than their PSN counterparts
    Live costs money for a service that is free and just as good in say, a PC

We can argue about this:
    OPINION
    Is live worth the money?
    No, and the whole "its cheap" is a stupid argument which I personally dislike. Its like people who buy crappy 1 dollar movies and sit through that drivel simply because its cheap. I believe in spending money on things you personally like or need, and that htings that cost even 1 dollar can be overpriced.
    Will PSN catch up to Live this generation?
    Short answer: yes. Long answer: No, I think we will see all of Live's features in the alst games of the ps3 but these features will not be supported on older games (except perhaps popular ones), however I think the ps4 will have a comparable or equal system to live at launch.
    Which communtiy is better?
    I like the people in PSN better, there seems to be a bit less of a douchebag mentality and far less 13 year olds playing around, but maybe that's just the games that I like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.