Quick question about PS+

#1 Posted by tds418 (190 posts) -

When I download one of the games from the instant collection, will I be able to download it again if I delete it from my hard drive even after it has expired?

I have an old, fat PS3 and my hard drive space is not too great, so I need to be economical about how I download games!

#2 Posted by Lava (672 posts) -

Yes you should be able to. It would be in your "purchased" history where you can download anything you need again.

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Do you mean PS+ expiring? You cannot redownload or access any games that were gotten for free via PS+ after a subscription expires. If the game was simply discounted and not free or if the PS+ sub hasn't expired, then one can download any game that was obtained while a PS+ sub was active.

#4 Posted by tds418 (190 posts) -

No, not when PS+ expires. When the free game expires from the instant collection.@Lava said:

Yes you should be able to. It would be in your "purchased" history where you can download anything you need again.

Awesome, thanks!

#5 Posted by alternate (2717 posts) -

a lot of people just download everything when available then cancel the download. It is still added to your history.

#6 Posted by tds418 (190 posts) -

^That's a great tip. My PS3 is fairly far from my wireless router so full game downloads take a long time to download.

On a side note, my Saint's Row 2 download finished and holy shit this is a fun game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.