Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Router help.

Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Krypton

I currently have the Belkin 54g and well it sucks, so I wanted advice as to which one of these I should get:

Belkin G+
    Belkin N1

BuffaloG+
    BuffaloN

NetgearG+
    NetgearN

I really dont want to get a NAT type 3 again so your help is appreciated.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By shadows_kill

i also got that belkin that you have. where going to get a new one too. where looking for a good one but we may get comcast (like my sis) and use the router that they give you(sis says that its really fast and never needs to be unplugged and then plugged back in).

Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Krypton

Bump?

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Fosssil

I would recommend one that isn't on your list: the Linksys WRT54GL. It's plenty fast, has great range, and the firmware interface is excellent (it's pretty user-friendly, but not at the expense of losing some more advanced functions). If I were you, I'd go with that one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.