Need For Speed The Run

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2

WWE 13

Grand Theft Auto 4

-------------------------------------------------

Exremeauto85 = PSN ID

ADD ME & PLAY.

#2 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

i would play a game with you if i had any of those(i have little big planet 1&2 but they arent downloaded.)

#3 Posted by Rave (370 posts) -

You can add me I've only got little big planet 2 out of games you have listed, I'd recommend ps+ it's a great service that make alot of games available. My pan Id is: Bugluk

#4 Posted by gaboi2010 (15 posts) -

I have ps+

#5 Posted by ztran (2 posts) -

Hello
Im looking for friends to play GTA, Saints Row, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, HardCorps and Streets of rage 2.
Add me as: theofieldebie
greetings and tx!

#6 Edited by Switchb1ade (24 posts) -

It looks like this is an old topic, however I am currently looking to meet some folks who share the same interests as I do in games, so I figured I’d throw a post-up and see what happens. I am mostly into RPG style games these days, maybe a shooter here and there but not a much these days as I feel the quality of gamers who play them are not my thing anymore. That being said, I am looking for older folk around their 30s or more mature gamers. I have been looking for a community to join to meet more like minded players with little luck. :( Oddly, it seems communities (not game specific communities) are few and far between these days than they used to be, which is odd because video games have only become more popular since then. Anyways, any community suggestions you may know about would be much appreciated. My PSN ID: Switchb1ade_5 - add me if you share the same interests. Thanks guys!

#7 Edited by Switchb1ade (24 posts) -

It looks like this is an old topic, however I am currently looking to meet some folks who share the same interests as I do in games, so I figured I’d throw a post-up and see what happens. I am mostly into RPG style games these days, maybe a shooter here and there but not a much these days as I feel the quality of gamers who play them are not my thing anymore. That being said, I am looking for older folk around their 30s or more mature gamers. I have been looking for a community to join to meet more like minded players with little luck. :( Oddly, it seems communities (not game specific communities) are few and far between these days than they used to be, which is odd because video games have only become more popular since then. Anyways, any community suggestions you may know about would be much appreciated. My PSN ID: Switchb1ade_5 - add me if you share the same interests. Thanks guys!

I guess there isnt much here either... :(

#8 Posted by Marcsman (3198 posts) -

NFS:MW is all I have of that list. PSN DirtySkidMarcs

Also playing

COD Black OPs 2. ( mostly zombie levels)

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Twisted Metal

Dead Space 3

#9 Edited by Krenor (469 posts) -

PSN: Antaeus

I just got Grid 2, Little Big Planet, and will be getting Last of Us and GTA 5!

I just bought a PS3 a couple of months ago so if anyone wants to be friends I'll be very thankful!

#10 Posted by kev2283 (1 posts) -

I could really use help on demon souls if anyone can help can they send me there psn so we can play together. Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.