Should i.....?

#1 Posted by unien (4 posts) -

YES, i boughted PS3 Slim 120 Gb whooooh! Bought UFC10, Bionic Commando and FIFA 09. 

you know, im a huge fan of FF, Final Fantasy. i was thinkin about buying FF XIII, BUT i have read and heard about the destroying thing... 

yes, that FF XIII destroy many players PS3.... so should i buy this game or not? im not sure.... i really love to play it! 

OPINIONS?

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (6102 posts) -

I don't know where you read that. If a game was destroying PS3s it would be a major issue.

#3 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4314 posts) -

BC is pretty dope.

#4 Posted by OllyOxenFree (5005 posts) -

Do eeeeeeeeet!

#5 Posted by LoggerRythm (191 posts) -

I haven't heard of that either.

#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14795 posts) -

I have also never heard of that. 

Buy it bro.

#7 Posted by Cwaff (1316 posts) -
@LoggerRythm said:
" I haven't heard of that either. "
No idea what he's talking about.
#8 Posted by Bouke (1400 posts) -

How would Final Fantasy 13 destroy your PS3? I could see it destroy your love for FF games... but i'm pretty sure your PS3 will be fine. 
#9 Posted by Raymayne (1230 posts) -

Nice boughting!

#10 Posted by wefwefasdf (6730 posts) -

I am a fan of Final Fantasy Final Fantasy too.

#11 Edited by spooky138 (26 posts) -
#12 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2729 posts) -

I haven't heard of that occuring, so, buy it. 
#13 Posted by TonyBlue87 (350 posts) -

I've played several hours of it on my PS3 with zero issues.  And seeing as how it's one of the only games to run in full 1080p, I can't argue against its purchase, if for no other reason than to see how beautiful it is.

#14 Posted by Chokobo (1247 posts) -

No games destroy systems.  The fact that FFXIII takes 50 odd hours to beat means it's in systems for a longer amount of time than most other games would be.  That greatly increases the chances that the game would happen to be in the system if/when something catastrophic were to happen to the system.

In short, chill holmes.  S'all good.

#15 Posted by dr_pineapple (195 posts) -

Lol why did you buy Bionic Commando?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.