So what's the list so far of PS2 remakes and PSP ports coming...

#1 Edited by sreya92 (193 posts) -

...to the PSN? 

Eventually it'd be nice to get an official thread going for this but so far all i know of is: 

Metal Gear Solid HD 
Prince of Persia HD 
Splinter Cell HD

I'm hoping they redo Crisis Core (been dying to play this but don't want a PSP) and maybe FFX and XII but who knows!

#2 Edited by Masha2932 (1237 posts) -

God of War collection (God of war 1 and 2) 
 God of war psp collection (chains of Olympus and ghost of Sparta)
Ico/SOTC collection 
Tomb raider collection

#3 Posted by Jazzycola (662 posts) -

I can't say a specific list that will get remade but I can say a number of publishers that I am pretty sure will do it. Anything Ubisoft published, Sony first party franchises(Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank), Konami, and Squareenix(except Final fantasy 10 & 12) will probably get the HD treatment. On a side note though, I wouldn't be surprised if the ICO collection ended up being the game to generate interest in Last Guardian and Sony end up making Last Guardian a launch title for the PS4.

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (5981 posts) -

I hope they release the Patapon's onto PS3.

#5 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

Crisis Core would be nice. It could benefit a lot from the PS3 controller.

#6 Posted by Keith_Games (26 posts) -

There's Zone of The Ender's HD collection coming too I remember reading... and Silent Hill?

#7 Edited by copycatzen (816 posts) -

RE4 and RE Code Veronica FTW!!!!!!!!!

edit: For a moment I was thinking they were going to release this in a disc, but it has been confirmed that is going to be downloadable game.

#8 Edited by lockon_one (93 posts) -

great! mgs and re remakes! cant wait for those.  
hopefully they will do something for the final fantasy series. and the old devil may cry and GTA series... 
 and of course persona (bec im not getting a psp as well)

#9 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -
@copycatzen: Well, it's actually gonna be released in Japan as a disc(which I would prefer), But Capcom said that the Japanese market would rather have Disc and the Western market as Download.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.