Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Spend $60 on PSN in October get $10 back.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RE_Player1

So here are the full details of the promotion if anyone wants to read it. Here is the gist of it:

Additionally, users who spend $60 or more out of their PlayStation Network/Sony Entertainment Network wallet through the month of October will get $10 back in November. This includes any of the Only On PSN games, purchases of games, add-ons, movies and TV shows in both the game and video sections of the PlayStation Store, your paid subscriptions for PlayStation Plus or Music Unlimited, movie rentals or purchases through Video Unlimited and any games or virtual items you buy in PlayStation Home.

And for Playstation Plus members we get a little discount for every exclusive game coming out in October on PSN:

We can’t wait for you to get your hands on the Only On PSN games yourselves, so we’re giving you a few special offers throughout the course of the program. First, to sweeten the deal, we’ll be offering PlayStation Plus subscribers a 20% discount on each game during the first week of its availability.

Personally this I'm going to take advantage of this deal. Resident Evil 5 Gold Box comes to PSN this week, Okabu and inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood look cool and with a 20% discount it's hard to resist, and I need to buy the rest of the Highschool of the Dead episodes on the video store. Are you going to be taking advantage of this deal?

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By MetalBaofu

Not me. No way I would ever spend 60 bucks in one month on PSN. Especially when I want to buy Dark Souls this month and Skyrim next month. But, I think it's a cool little deal for anyone that would be spending that 60 bucks anyway.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

@metalhead87: After realizing I wanted to take part in this PSN deal I decided to cut Skyrim from my disc games purchased this year. I have a feeling it will drop in price after the holidays.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BoFooQ

I don't know if I will spend $60 in a month or not but I did want to get some stuff to hold me over till uncharted. was thinking about getting eufloria,it's only $10 and looked odd. I just got done playing parasite eve, don't know if I want to go right into the second one or not. The last thing was resident evil games, I know there are some of the earlier ones I never played but even though I played 1 still think its great. I fear that I remember to much of the game to make it any good though. Anyone know any good tower defense games?? likes orcs must die

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Juicebox

$60 Is wayy too much unless you've never bought anything .

Other than that most people already have what they want.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Afroman269

That's cool. No way I'm doing it cuz the only thing I bought off of PSN in the history of owning a PS3 was Fat Princess.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Hizang

For anybody considering they have full retail games on the PSN store for that price too.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I spent $59.92 this month. A lot of good exclusives (and Crysis) I wanted to download. I just need to figure out where to put the other .08.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RE_Player1
    @PrivateIronTFU Aww man that sucks :P Nothing in the store is that cheap so maybe add some more and get a 99 cent movie rental or buy a piece of dlc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.