Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Uncharted 3 controls?

tentkaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tentkaylor

The default controls for uncharted 3 seem very twitchy to me when aiming. It may be that I have been playing MW3 and gears 3 but it has made uncharted gun fights almost unplayable. I have tried messing with the sensitivity of the controls but not really helping. Anybody else feel this way?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Uncharted 3's original aiming system was well documented as being flawed for a lot of people; have you tried switching to the ''alternate aiming'' mode? It should help if you're having trouble.

Also welcome to the site?

EDIT: wait, for some reason I read that as ''1 posts''.... whatever, it's just hit 1am over here -_-

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By bed

i thought it was okay for what it was. i don't really like the gunplay in Uncharted very much to begin with.

tentkaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By tentkaylor

I will try switching aiming modes. thanks

markusespar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By markusespar

I really enjoy it when someone comes along with a level-headed, rational expression of concern regarding a relatively minor issue that was once treated as an apocalyptic crisis by the internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.