What are you currently playing

• 61 results
#1 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

I am playing valkyria chronicles I had it when it first released it is amazing and I will get Infamous this week.
So what are you playing

#2 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

I'm playing Persona 4 at the moment, and then InFamous when it comes out in the UK :)

#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Got Infamous today, it's great so far, but now I'm waiting for someone I know to show up...

#4 Posted by Webby (720 posts) -

I never got around to playing Resistance, so I just started playing that. Will probably play the 2nd one soon after. Waiting for inFAMOUS too (UK).

#5 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@iizcallum:
dude me too what month are you on
#6 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Webby:
Resistance 2 is good I prefer it over killzone 2
#7 Posted by Steve_C (1750 posts) -

I finished persona 3: FES on saturday. Started and completed Mirror's Edge on sunday, and i've since started playing Valkyria Chronicles. I'm really enjoying it, though it's now starting to get heavier on the strategy and the maps are more complex.

#8 Posted by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -

killzone 2(a lot) and GTA4(occasionally) at the momment. I plan on getting inFamous but don't have any money right now :-(.  probably get it later on though.

#9 Posted by TobyD81 (1227 posts) -

Also currently playing Valkyria Chronicles. Just finished chapter 8 last night.

#10 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Steve_C:
use one of the gamespot guides they help alot and so does completing skirmishes I felt the same way
#11 Posted by Snail (8593 posts) -

Can't wait for inFamous.

Right now, I'm trying to get entertained with worms.

#12 Posted by TobyD81 (1227 posts) -
@Snail: It seems like having worms wouldn't be at all entertaining.
#13 Posted by Steve_C (1750 posts) -
Iceman2913 said:
@Steve_C: use one of the gamespot guides they help alot and so does completing skirmishes I felt the same way [more]
Yeah, i did check them out previously, but now i'm trying to avoid them now as i feel a bit cheap. I'm on the second battle of chapter 10.

Earlier today i grinded out on the 4th skirmish map a couple of times. I figured out how to do it in two turns, getting the highest rank.
#14 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Steve_C:
I am on the same chapter and skirmishes lol,I am using the guides because I want to hurry and beat the game I had it for like 6 months.
Yeah on the 4th skirmish all you gotta do is give the defense order to Alica then run all the way to the fisrt base,then on the second turn run to the last one and throw a grenade I have been using this strategy for grinding
#15 Posted by SpinCookie (680 posts) -

just picked up inFAMOUS, looking to download some PixelJunk Monsters, haven't played that one yet.

#16 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

playing Infamous right now!

#17 Posted by Qorious (847 posts) -

I'm currently playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Going to pick up inFAMOUS in a few weeks. I'm running out of money. 

#18 Posted by Jayzilla (2559 posts) -

playing Guild Wars, GTA 4, and Street Fighter 4.

#19 Edited by Corpulate (44 posts) -

inFAMOUS at the moment just finished Bionic Commando thoroughly enjoyed that but im always playing Street Fighter IV.

PSN & XBL - PerilousOnset
add me if you like.

#20 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Demon's Souls
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

is my current line up on the PS3. With priority now on inFamous, LBP as my casual game and Demon's Souls when I want to go crazy :p

#21 Posted by MythDarK (544 posts) -

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past, on GBA atm. I just love going back to the old classics every now and then. I'm also just started with Command and Conquer:Red Alert again.. Yes, the first one. I just can't get enough of the C'n'C games.

#22 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Killzone 2, Left 4 Dead, LittleBigPlanet over and over again...

I wish I could go out and buy some new games, but... i'm saving for a gaming PC.

#23 Posted by mordukai (7149 posts) -

inFAMOUS. 

#24 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

InFamous and UFC Undisputed. Both amazing games, although inFamous is a like 9 kinds of awesome.

#25 Posted by jkz (4008 posts) -

inFamous, wonderful game

#26 Posted by Matthew (1911 posts) -

Eternal Sonata.  And CoD4 as always.  But I'm still into D2 for the pc . . .

#27 Posted by Muttinus_Rump (814 posts) -

UFC and some Street Fighter at the mo, looking to get inFamous on launch day here in the UK

#28 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

looking at the posts I think should give UCF a try

#29 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

Currently playing Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet, and Killzone 2. Having a blast! =D

#30 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

Just finished Prince of Persia (ps3 version) and am playing Ratchet & Clank and the Valkyria Chronicles DLC (done with the main game)

#31 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

I also just finished PoP and just bought the MGS pack for LittleBigPlanet so i'm messing around with that.  Also playing a lot of inFamous and Resistance 2 co-op.

#32 Posted by MrPerfect (436 posts) -

I have been playing Killzone 2 as of late, it is hard for me to stop playing it. 

#33 Posted by DryPenguin (75 posts) -
@TobyD81: I too am playing Vakyria Chronicles.  I was bored waiting for Punch Out to get here and decided to replay one of my favorite games from last year.  Plus I hadn't dug into the download stuff.

Now that I am at the computer I think I will try Splinter Cell: Double Agent.  I got it while on sale on Steam (I love Steam), and missed it.  All the Conviction coverage out of E3 got me excited so I thought it was time to try it.

#34 Posted by Dragoon14 (125 posts) -

Oblivion for sure what a game that is.

#35 Posted by Whiplash (106 posts) -

Just finished Mass Effect again for my desired ending for Mass Effect 2. Now i'm pretty much only on COD4.

#36 Posted by Lard (262 posts) -

Devil Summoner 2

#37 Posted by EgoCheck616 (782 posts) -

Burnout Paradise DLC as well as Prototype. Already beat inFamous twice.

#38 Posted by Maru (286 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles, really enjoying it so far, and have Infamous on standby to play after I beat it.

#39 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

just started infamous like a min ago, havent had a chance to beat it yet since iv been busy with red faction.

#40 Posted by Time_Lord (714 posts) -

InFamous I am about half way through.

#41 Posted by thegriefer (71 posts) -

killzone 2

#42 Posted by sgjackson (528 posts) -

I didn't purchase Twilight Princess when it came out however many years ago, but a friend handed me a copy so I tossed it in the Wii and have been working through it.

#43 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Soul Bubbles DS, and PunchOut!!

#44 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@Linkyshinks: On the PS3?

At the moment Deadspace and Demon's souls though I've not been on the latter in a few days.
#45 Posted by mordukai (7149 posts) -

Battlefield: Bad Company. 

#46 Edited by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Let's see...Demon's Souls just beat Dungeon 4 on Saturday, got all of 5 and 1-4 left. Will beat 1-4 before 5-3 and will do my best to slay King Doran as I will have the Key.  Played through The Simpsons game in 2 days, was worth the 10 bucks minus some aggrivation it gave me from the poor camera and clunkly at times controls. Need to finish LittleBigPlanet and I picked up Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds for a pickup and play sort of game to kill 20 minutes with. While not a PS3 game thinking I am going to pop in Devil Summoner 2 today while the first is some what fresh in my brain.

#47 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@sgjackson:
I am actually playing that now I had it when it first camed out during the wii launch
#48 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

update
I am now playing persona 4 and resident evil 4o n ps3
and rockband 2

#49 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -
@Subject2Change:  your so lucky! i have to wait until 10/6/09 for it to hit stores in the states.
#50 Posted by Ross (319 posts) -

update

Playing through MGS4 again.  I somehow forgot how amazing that game was.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.