What game is currently in your PS3?

#2901 Posted by Nekromantix87 (41 posts) -

Far Cry 3 has been in my PS3 since February ish. I've been trying to decide between Tales of Xillia, Ni no Kunu, and Yakuza 3, but deciding between those games has proven to be difficult, and I always end up deciding to play nothing after deliberation.

#2902 Posted by SSully (4125 posts) -

Rayman Legends!!!!

#2903 Posted by Wikitoups (775 posts) -

I have saints row 4 in, just started playing it last night.

#2904 Edited by SgtSphynx (1266 posts) -

GTAV

#2905 Edited by RazielCuts (2928 posts) -

GTAV

I think this will the answer for a lot of people. Before that though I hadn't had a game in for a while. Just relying on PS+ stuff really, Assassins Creed 3 and Jak and Daxter HD trilogy at the mo.

Actually saying that I did have Last of Us in, I played 3 hours of it on day of release and haven't gone back to it. I just can't bring myself to go back to it and I can't put my finger on why.

#2906 Posted by Hinamotto (66 posts) -

I had GTA V for two weeks and, when I finished the main story, replaced it with Red Dead Redemption (bought along with GTA). So now I have that and sometimes FIFA 13 to play the "Becoming a Pro" career.

#2907 Edited by Sinusoidal (1289 posts) -

Dark Souls!! Why didn't I start this earlier? It's like Demon's Souls - which I thought was pretty damn good - only even better. The level design is absolutely brilliant! I've spent close to 40 hours on it in the past five days, and with a half day tomorrow and a whole day off the day after that (Holiday/school trip season in Korea!) I'll probably get in another twenty in the next two!!!! My wife is going to kill mee!!!!!!

#2908 Posted by KirillOrlov (214 posts) -

Battlefield 3 or Warhawk. My fiances's little brother loves Warhawk so we play local multiplayer online often.

#2909 Posted by mikey87144 (1664 posts) -

Borderlands 2. Haven't played that game in months. Went digital only a few months back and now I'm playing a lot of PC games.

#2910 Posted by fibabanchi (35 posts) -

MLB 13

#2911 Posted by Happenstance (462 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 4 at the moment. Been going back and playing some of the games I missed this gen.

#2912 Posted by MightyDuck (1501 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto V

#2913 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

God of war 3 or GTA V at the moment.

#2914 Edited by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Just picked up Gran Turismo 5 XL. Downloaded all of the updates, now installing the 8gb. We'll see if I like it, I was blown away by Forza 3 and Forza 4, so I'm not sure I'll be into Gran Turismo...I don't think anything can be on par with Forza, but we'll see.

#2915 Posted by Vanick (318 posts) -

I bought Okami HD on PSN earlier this week for $6.99 and I've been enjoying it quite a bit.

#2916 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Beyond: Two Souls which I alternate with GTA V.

#2917 Posted by RazielCuts (2928 posts) -

Beyond: Two Souls which I alternate with GTA V.

This for me too. Also downloaded Doom 3 BFG in the Halloween sale, it's alright.

#2918 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

GTA V.

I think I should probably get back to Dark Souls soon - I've never completed it.

#2919 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

Playing through Red Dead Redemption again. Amazing, amazing game!

#2920 Posted by Shortbreadtom (687 posts) -

Rayman Legends

#2921 Edited by Sessh (710 posts) -

Demon's Souls, and occasionally still Tales of Xillia for a second playthrough.

#2922 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

Nothing, taking a break from my PS3 backlog to play A Link to the Past

#2923 Posted by BR00KSIE (42 posts) -
#2924 Posted by bigwhiteyeti (43 posts) -

Batman Arkham Origins. Despite it being less polished (read: Kinda a Janky Mess) I'm enjoying it more than Arkham City for some reason. Loved Asylum, though- have the platinum in that.

#2925 Edited by HH (599 posts) -

Last of Us, finishing up survivor run, and sizing it up for the ol' goty list.

#2926 Posted by briangodsoe (487 posts) -

Taking a short break from Ni No Kuni to finally play through Metal Gear Solid 4 and enjoying every fantastic minute of all the beautiful bullshit insanity in that thing. God how that game ties together all that dumb madness in that universe. It's great.

I was really digging Ni No Kuni until I got somebody else in my party and realised that you have to babysit the AI every. step. of. the. way...

#2927 Edited by rand0mZer00 (204 posts) -

The Last of Us. My brother is finally playing it.

#2928 Posted by crithon (3081 posts) -

it flips between metal gear rising and Metal Gear HD collections. It's a Metal Gear box

#2929 Edited by Tblockkiller (62 posts) -

Dust

#2930 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4285 posts) -

Rune Factory. Still early on, but I'm having fun. There's a few minor issues I have with the game (like when asking the shrine what people like, it doesn't save it to your journal), but nothing really gamebreaking in any way. Also, Sierra is bestest girl. Odette...well, she fine too, but naw.

#2931 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection. Not sure why but close to a month ago I really wanted to play a DBZ game, and decided to play an older one I knew I enjoyed a lot when I was younger. Still enjoy Budokai 3, and I'm a little interested in Battle of Z, but I'll probably wait for a pretty big price drop on that (though I still need to at least try out the demo)

#2932 Edited by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

Demon's Souls

#2933 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Demon's Souls. Hey King Allant, fuck you!

#2934 Edited by McShank (1629 posts) -

GT6.. Then Demon's Souls to finally finish platinum trophy that I was working on earlier this last summer.. Then some Ni No Kuni. Then maybe the other 25 games I own and have not beat... Not counting the games that I have not even started and keep adding to my collection.. Such as the Atelier ps3 series.. Damn You Time And Your 24Hour Limit For A Day!

#2935 Posted by Superkenon (1388 posts) -

MASS EFFECT

#2937 Posted by Tw1tch (9 posts) -

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3-my first serious entry in the Dynasty Warriors franchise and i'm already a fan

#2938 Posted by Marcsman (3116 posts) -

Diablo III

#2939 Posted by Pr1mus (3808 posts) -

I'm about to insert Demon's Souls.

#2940 Posted by Hunkulese (2642 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD yadda yadda

#2941 Posted by Video_Game_King (35998 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD yadda yadda

I was JUST about to say that.

#2943 Edited by Taku128 (793 posts) -

Anarchy Reigns, because Platinum got together some matches yesterday to celebrate the one year anniversary. It was fun getting to play that game again...

#2944 Edited by Jeust (10473 posts) -

The Last of Us.

#2945 Posted by BambamCZ (134 posts) -

Yakuza 3, because I'm a bad person and I haven't played it before.

#2946 Edited by HH (599 posts) -

XCOM Enemy Within.

after multiple failed attempts at classic ironman, ironman gets the boot. aliens getting a bonus to hit on classic is pure cheese, so fuck it, let's see how they like my cheesy reloads.

#2947 Posted by Sir_WilliamIII (38 posts) -

Nothing pretty much played everything I want to already.

#2948 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

Put in Demon's Souls again…just really enjoyed it. But I played Brothers last night off PS+….meh.

#2949 Posted by NMC2008 (1231 posts) -

Dragon's Crown

#2950 Posted by MancombSeepgood (317 posts) -

GTA 5. Will probably remain there until DS 2 comes out, my ps4 is wired in at the minute.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.