What game should i get?

#1 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

hey everybody, im looking to get a new game for my PS3, and i don't know what to get

i don't mind which genre of games, i like almost all of them

#2 Posted by Vivek (517 posts) -

Max Payne 3.... thats coming out soon

#3 Edited by Starfishhunter9 (369 posts) -

If you don't mind older games. Pick up a good one that's cheap, something like infamous/heavy rain/god of war 3.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -
#5 Posted by Slay3r1583 (601 posts) -

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection. Unless you've already played both of them then forget I said anything.

#6 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

InFamous 1 and 2. Replaying the first and it's still amazing to this day

#7 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

The PS3 has an immense backlog of cheap and awesome games, my personal reccomendation is Heveanly Sword. It was one of my first PS3 games and a good showcase of what a PS3 can do.

#8 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

thanks everybody! i was looking for cheaper game too, so thanks for the feedback.

#9 Posted by Mousse_gallon (173 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles seems like a good inexpensive ps3 game right now.

#10 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

Interested in PSN games?

I would like to recommend Journey.

#11 Posted by Chaser324 (6331 posts) -

@Mousse_gallon said:

Valkyria Chronicles seems like a good inexpensive ps3 game right now.

Yes! Every purchase increases the chances of another VC game being made and brought to the US (I've already given up on VC3 ever coming here).

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

getting valkyria chronicles, thanks for the input everybody.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.