What is your favorite Collectors Edition so far?

#1 Posted by Elfen (41 posts) -

My favorite so far is the Darksiders 2 collectors edition.

#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (7981 posts) -

Actually kind of liked the big stupid helmet that came with the Killzone 3 collectors edition, art book was also nice. I would have to go with that.

#3 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (455 posts) -

the dead island torso statue is not out yet so I cannot say

#4 Posted by mosespippy (3727 posts) -

The Grand Theft Auto IV one. The security deposit box fits perfectly in my desk drawer and I keep loose spare cables in it. The duffel bag is used whenever I go to the gym or go on a weekend trip. The keychain is also in use and the art book was great.

#5 Posted by Daneian (1171 posts) -

The Halo: Reach journal is pretty boss.

#6 Posted by jamesyfx (63 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

The Grand Theft Auto IV one. The security deposit box fits perfectly in my desk drawer and I keep loose spare cables in it. The duffel bag is used whenever I go to the gym or go on a weekend trip. The keychain is also in use and the art book was great.

I agree, that deposit box and the duffel bag got a lot of use.

Every other extra I've gotten with a Collectors Edition has either been thrown away or just stays in the box. Like that cog you got with Gears of War 3.. it looks pretty but it's entirely pointless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.