What's your proudest platinum trophy?

• 125 results
#101 Edited by TheHT (10287 posts) -

Dynasty Warriors 7. Podcasts helped.

#102 Posted by awesomeusername (4057 posts) -

@bourbon_warrior: So 120 hours for the main trophies? Jeez... That's a long time.

#103 Posted by Fredchuckdave (4483 posts) -

Yay necro. Vanquish

#104 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@bourbon_warrior: So 120 hours for the main trophies? Jeez... That's a long time.

I didn't really go after the achievements till like 80 hours in, was just having so much fun with the free roam challenges. Truly one of the best games ever.

#105 Posted by awesomeusername (4057 posts) -

@bourbon_warrior: I really didn't go for the trophies until a while into the game also but I was going for all the gates and stuff while playing it. I only platinumed it because how much I loved that game, it was my first by the way. Don't remember how long it took to platinum it though but you're right. I loved the shit out of that game. One of my favorite games ever.

#106 Posted by Idrus (7 posts) -

Demon's Souls by far. I only have a few but I worked hard for that one.

#107 Posted by D_Bones (362 posts) -

Definitely Resistance 2. Killing 10 000 people online is no joke. That and also Yakuza 4 (really time consuming) and Dragon Age: Origins (another time consumer but I loved every minute of it).

#108 Posted by Yodasdarkside (269 posts) -

Probably Mass Effect 3, because I loved it so much, played it solid for the last year, but getting the platinum will allow me to retire it gracefully, I think. There were also a couple of moments when I thought it wasn't going to happen, due to difficulty spikes, but I eventually did it.

Wolverine was just fun to play, Dragon Age: Origins was a labour of love for sure. I feel like the Walking Dead plat shouldn't count, as you can't not get it. I have the Cars 2 platinum as well; it was one of the games I bought for the kids that turned out to be surprisingly fun to play.

#109 Edited by Mr_Misery (245 posts) -

Crysis or DC Universe Online.

#110 Posted by PillClinton (3284 posts) -

Proudest: Batman AA and God of War 3

Least Proud: Uncharted 2 (because it was just a pain in the ass, and I wish I hadn't wasted my time getting it)

Most fun: Resident Evil 5

#111 Posted by rachelepithet (1256 posts) -

Sky rims my only one. And that doesn't require you see every side mission, and unlike Xbox, doesn't steal your "s rank" once DLC comes along.

My borderlands save got lost so I doubt I'll ever re beat it.

#112 Posted by Fearbeard (801 posts) -

Probably Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus since I think it's my only Platinum Trophy. Though all I played on my PS3 were exclusives, with my multiplatform games being played on Xbox 360.

#113 Posted by WarlordPayne (692 posts) -

I only have a couple Platinums, so I guess it'd be Demon's Souls. Proud isn't really the word for it, though. It was tedious and a colossal waste of time, and I have the Platinum as proof of my suffering.

#114 Posted by theFinalTardis (7 posts) -

I only have a couple Platinums, so I guess it'd be Demon's Souls. Proud isn't really the word for it, though. It was tedious and a colossal waste of time, and I have the Platinum as proof of my suffering.

I have a demon's souls platinum also, which is probably my proudest. Getting that pure bladestone was a really great moment. That and realising you can play through pve with no problem, after all the problems with the first playthrough whilst you learn the ropes.

#115 Posted by Mythic_Immortal (1 posts) -

I would have to say my proudest are Demons Souls and Dark Souls. Hunting for ore and playing the games over and over and all it did was get harder and harder which was indeed excruciating... But it was worth the pleasure of seeing that plat pop for both. I love both of those games, cant wait for Dark Souls 2!

#116 Posted by Jay_Ray (1009 posts) -

The only Platinum I have is in AC2, fuck feathers

#117 Edited by havoc0001 (2 posts) -

either metal gear rising revengeance or vanquish

#118 Posted by devilzrule27 (1235 posts) -

Never went out of my way to get one so none. I know I'm only like a trophy or two away in a few games like AC2 and Dragon Age Origins but I'll probably never go back and get them. I think I have 100% in Costume Quest so that kind of halfway counts, I guess.

#119 Posted by AntPatCan (17 posts) -

This past Christmas, I began playing the PS3 and so far, I don't have a "proudest platinum trophy".

#120 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Fallout 3

#121 Edited by SteadyingMeat (635 posts) -

Don't have one. I've always wanted to get a platinum, but there's always one or two trophies on the list that sound like they'd be just the complete opposite of fun to get.

#122 Posted by crithon (2582 posts) -

hmmmmm, dang I only have one for Ratchet and Clank..... I kinda want to earn one for Resident Evil 4 HD edition. I love that game a lot, and wouldn't mind bragging it.

#123 Posted by Ezekiel (317 posts) -

The only Platinums I have are for Demon's and Dark SOuls. I'm not proud of either.

#124 Posted by GunstarRed (4733 posts) -

I was about to say Ratchet & Clank UYA and then I saw that I said Katamari Forever nearly three years ago... I think I'll stick with that.

UYA did take a bunch of effort though.

#125 Edited by Fattony12000 (6357 posts) -

My one and only, so far, having owned a PS3 since the slimline came out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.