Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Where are the free PSP games?

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

I got Infamous and Dead Nation just fine, but didnt see the PSP stuff anywhere! I've done the 'account management>services list' thing to see the offers but the only one that pops up is 'Free Playstation 3 Games' and not PSP! Where am I going wrong?

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

You have to download them from your PSP on its own store.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Ahhhhh makes sense!! Cheers m8!! :D

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Marz

I downloaded mine straight from the PS Store on the PS3...   perhaps you didn't link the PSP with your PS3 account.   You can also try Media Go as another option to download the PSP games.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Hmm I'm not sure about the linking but I've downloaded games on my PSP before using my login, not to worry tho I'll download em when I get my PSP back out! Do you think theres a time limit on how long these things will be available for free?

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By danielkempster

@ShalashaskaUK666: In order to redeem the free games for your PSP, you have to sign into the PlayStation Store through your PSP. When the store pops up, you have to check under 'Latest'. There should be an option there called 'Welcome Back'. You have to download a Welcome Back Package enabler first. After that, you can choose from the four available games in the 'Welcome Back' section, where they should all be free.

Hope that helps. Sony really didn't make it easy - I found it really confusing.

teekomeeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By teekomeeko

The PSP games are literally on the same exact "Welcome Back" page in the store. It should be four logos, two for free PS3 game and two for PSP; since you got the PS3 stuff there will only be two icons left. Once you have them on your PS3 you can leave them there and then copy them to the PSP later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.