Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Which RPG did you pick up today/plan to pick up?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Which RPG did you pick up today/plan to pick up? (25 votes)

Dragon's Crown 48%
    Tales of Xillia 24%
    Both! 28%

I am so tempted to buy one of these games before I leave my PS3 for a year. But at the same time they'll be awesome to come back to, and a hell of a lot cheaper too. Which one did you pick up or plan to pick up? I am leaning more towards Dragon's Crown because I am kind of sick of the Tales formula, however, this does look like a slightly more "mature" Tales. Graces was so childish and pandering that it was embarassing but the gameplay made up for it, so I'm hoping Xillia won't be like that.

The quick look of DC just made me drool though. Looks amazing. GAH. Decisions.

• 
    Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zeik

I'll get both eventually, but can't afford either. Leaning toward Xillia first right now.

Still working my way through SMT4 anyway.

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joeyoe31

I bought both. Waiting for friends to come over, then I'll bust open Dragon's Crown. Xillia in the mean time.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rebgav

I bought Dragon's Crown. I may get Xillia eventually but I currently have Mugen Souls and FF13 in progress, with 13-2 and both White Knight Chronicles staring me down too. And I have to finish Ni No Kuni.

Edit: Dragon's Crown came with a big art book too. Not sure if that's available everywhere but I got mine from Amazon.

Samael2138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just played a few hours of Dragon's Crown, and its pretty awesome. Doubt I will get Xillia, because Saints Row IV comes out in 2 weeks, then Splinter Cell, then Payday 2, etc.....

Games are finally coming out again!!!

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preordered Dragon's Crown from Amazon, but forgot that their shipping sucks now on release day if you aren't using Amazon Prime. Probably won't see the game until next week. Fuck.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Got Dragon's Crown digitally for Vita. It's so fucking great.

I'll either end up getting Xilia some time next year or never playing it at all.

atlfalconsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Im real interested in Xillia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.