Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Why is the PS3 such a boring console?

• 56 results
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Rowr

O WAIT GAIS IT WAS ALL JUST AN EXPERIMENT LOL

:|

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By oldschool
    Rowr said:
    "O WAIT GAIS IT WAS ALL JUST AN EXPERIMENT LOL

:|"
    Mea culpa.
    Yes and apparently, not a particularly good one :)

StressedOutCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By StressedOutCat

Getting so tired of these forum posts...
    Its one thing to state your opinion , its something totally different to state your opinion as fact.

Why doesn't he just say : " I cant afford a PS3 that is why am badmouthing it ! "
    That at least would be something I totally understand.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By brukaoru
    oldschool said:
    "Rowr said:
    "O WAIT GAIS IT WAS ALL JUST AN EXPERIMENT LOL

:|"
    Mea culpa.
    Yes and apparently, not a particularly good one :)"
    Might want to edit your first post to say this was an experiment just so this doesn't keep getting bumped. Or ask a mod to lock it.
    shiftfallout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By shiftfallout
    oldschool said:
    "First off, let me apologise (sort of ) and explain.
    This thread was actually a point making exercise, based in a degree of sarcasm.  I am just as tired of the system wars type threads as the next intelligent gamer.  Thing is, around here every other day, there is a Wii is shit thread (as there was the day I posted this thread and in fact inspired it - more later).  Worse still, there isn't a thread concerning the Wii, that isn't entered by a bunch of morons who don't like the Wii (for their petty reasons) with the usual negative and pathetic commentary (why do people do this?).

So, yet again I login and there it is, "Wii is shit" heading and no points to add.  In come the haters to add to it.  Nothing constructive, just insults and anything generally stupid.  So. I thought, lets do the same thing for the PS3 (as most of the worst of the Wii haters seem to be PS3 fanboys, clearly miffed at the success of Nintendo at the expense of Sony) and see what happens.

So, to all of the insults labelled at me in this thread, they are all true.  This is a pathetic thread.  That was its intention.  It proved my point, even if you can't see it.

The PS3 is perfectly fine.  For those who did check my bio to see where I am at, may have noticed an extremely long blog on why PS3 has a perfectly good library that should satisfy anyone.  I believe the PS3 is the best piece of hardware in this generation.  Way better than the 360.  I still prefer the Wii for my fun and it is only the price holding me back from getting a PS3.  True, for me, there isn't a great number of games that I want, but enough to make it worthwhile and true, not as many good games as the 360, but that hardware is just plain bad.

So, apologies for the thread.  It did however serve a point for me.  Sadly, it won't stop the endless Wii hating threads.
    "
    In other words, you were trolling. Regardless though, the distaste towards the wii is well deserved, the people who defend it so much are nintendo fanboys who just frustrate the rest of the community for their delusions and excuses supporting their system, as if it were some sort of allegience. I would be pissed too if a company tried to make a fool out of me by re-selling me last generations console for full price, used marketing to treat me as if im sort of idiot that cant see through it, and even holding off on production for the holidays in order to create shortages and thus increase demand. Basically, to the intelligent gamer
    nintendo is trying to make a fool out of you in order to cash in on some of your monies. It worked, and the reason it worked is because most of the population seems pretty dense. They can be tricked into just about anything if it comes from a company they convinced themselves loves them, and is all goody two shoes. Barf! The wii is a clever little gimmick, used to resell the 6th generation in the 7th generation market. The wiimote is a clever use of old technology, but falls short because the system cant handle or allow the wiimote to be used to its full potential. Theres a reason nintendo lost a lot of third party support and its due to their business tactics and manner of operation.
    44MAGNUMRAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By 44MAGNUMRAM

Looks like someone hasnt updated thier ps3 in a long time.
    its okay, ps3 is a more advanced gaming console than the white tank with marshmellow controllers and candy buttons.
    as for the games argument... again press triangle and refresh your internet thier buddy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.