a few questions..

#1 Posted by fivegreenaliens (26 posts) -

any word on PSN IDs/trophies transfering over and is it possible to use my wireless PS3 bluetooth headset with PS4? i'd rather not buy a new headset or use the packed in wired one

#2 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

The UI ad they released shows profiles of players complete with trophies, so it looks like its carrying over.

#3 Posted by fivegreenaliens (26 posts) -

Im sorry I guess I mean to ask will my ps3 trophies carry over similar to what MS confirmed for XBONE where your gamerscore and achievements carry over

#4 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1695 posts) -

Yes trophies/id's carry over, not sure about the headset maybe but I wouldn't bet on it

#5 Edited by TruthTellah (8420 posts) -

@fivegreenaliens: Which headset in particular is it? From what they've said so far, while they haven't completely confirmed it, there is a -high- likelihood your PS3 bluetooth headset will work on the PS4.

Scott Rohde of Sony product development said this in response to a similar question:

#6 Posted by bitcloud (646 posts) -

Sony uses open Bluetooth and USB drivers and headsets in both of those categories will work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.