Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Anyone else having problems with Fez?

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I've been playing for hours and I was showing around 80% through, but now when I boot it up it just hangs on the 'Fez uses an autosave function' screen, with the spinning red cube.

Eventually a get a network prompt saying I'm not connected (lies!) to which after say 5-10 minutes it'll load the main title screen, but hitting X from there just goes to the space background with no menu or sound.

I've been googling and found a load of stuff about older patches that took a while to come to Xbox, but aside from one forum post on another site that got lost amongst the shuffle, I can't find anyone who has the same problem as me!!

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!! :D

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also don't get why when you add a new post it doesn't appear at the top of the forum any more? I'm doing this so the post actually appears where you guys will see it! :)

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PSN is getting ddos'd, so if the game requires you to be connected (which it seems like?) you'll probably have some problems.

barkertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. On PS4, EU PSN

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RonGalaxy

turn internet off on your ps4 and use the local save function. PSN is getting ddos'd and Fez, by default, tries to access the cloud/crosssave feature at the start of the game.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I've been playing for hours and I was showing around 80% through, but now when I boot it up it just hangs on the 'Fez uses an autosave function' screen, with the spinning red cube.

Eventually a get a network prompt saying I'm not connected (lies!) to which after say 5-10 minutes it'll load the main title screen, but hitting X from there just goes to the space background with no menu or sound.

I've been googling and found a load of stuff about older patches that took a while to come to Xbox, but aside from one forum post on another site that got lost amongst the shuffle, I can't find anyone who has the same problem as me!!

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!! :D

PSN was subject to a DDOS attack. Anything that requires network functionality is likely hosed for the time being.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah awesome so it's not just me!! Thanks everyone this was a huge help! :D My PS3 has just YLOD'd on me randomly, so it's a frying-pan-fire kinda day!! :D

Cheers!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.