Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Bastion on PS4??

HOAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HOAX

I emailed Supergiant games asking if bastion will be released on PS4 in the Future!

This was the reply i got...

Hey,

Thanks for your interest in seeing Bastion on the PS4. We're currently hard at work developing Transistor for the PC and PS4, and we have no plans to release Bastion on the PS4 at this time. However, we definitely haven't ruled out the possibility for the future.Thanks for your support !

Best,

Michael

Supergiant Games.

What do you guys reckon? Will it be released?

I hope so.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Transistor will be released first.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I got the same message when I asked them in 2011 about Bastion on PS3. Microsoft must have an exclusive console release so don't expect Bastion on ANY Sony game device in the future. Although a Vita version might actually get me to play it again....

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

I don't think trophies would be a good enough reason to replay it. I played that game to near-exhaustion on the PC, and knowing how the story plays out would certainly make a third playthrough much less exciting (the second one would have been a drag itself, if not for a New Game+ option).

If anything, wanting to complete those dream-challenges (whatever they were called) might take me back to the game.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I think they will release transistor and then evaluate their next move. I'm sure they don't even know at this point.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Shame, but if you have a halfway decent gaming PC Bastion runs fine. It's a shame that it didn't come to Sony platforms like Braid did. Hopefully indie developers will be savvy enough not to take Microsoft's money in the future now it's more of a level playing-field in terms of next-gen console install base.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.