Can't log in to PSN (North America)

#1 Edited by DeanoXD (611 posts) -

Hey all, anyone else not able to log into PSN? I get a can't connect to server error. DCUO won't connect either i get a black screen after the first load screen. I looked at twitter and the playstation blog and couldn't find anything.

#2 Posted by SMTDante89 (2604 posts) -

Even though it shouldn't start for another two hours, there is scheduled maintenance for PSN today from 9 to 2 PM Pacific (12-5 Eastern).

#3 Edited by Xeiphyer (5606 posts) -

PSN and Nintendo's eShop are down for maintenance today, sounds like it'll be most of the day. Probably find more into on the official site though.

#4 Posted by DeanoXD (611 posts) -

Thanks guys i did check but i didn't see anything.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15029 posts) -

It seems maintenance has started early for some reason.

#6 Edited by Demoskinos (15029 posts) -

@deanoxd: Dude, the guy who replied first gave you a LINK to the announcement.

#7 Posted by DeanoXD (611 posts) -

@demoskinos: Yes, i meant before i posted this topic, not the link he posted

#8 Posted by SMTDante89 (2604 posts) -

@deanoxd: Yeah, it was just by chance that I saw a Joystiq article that linked to it, but I didn't see anything about maintenance before that.

#9 Posted by DeanoXD (611 posts) -

Well i still can't log in, anyone else ?

#10 Edited by StrainedEyes (1326 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.