Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Console Exclusives

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So, I already have a gaming PC and I just bought a PS4 with Second Son.

What I want to know is what games are coming to consoles that you are looking forward to, cross platform or PS4 exclusive, that won't be on PC.

I pre-ordered Destiny already, as well.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Order 1886

Evolve

Diablo III Ultimate Evil

Blood Borne

Drive Club

Uncharted 4

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcsman said:
    Diablo III Ultimate Evil

Seriously?

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By IIGrayFoxII

@marcsman: Evolve and Diablo 3 are not PS4 exclusive.

For now:

• LittleBigPlanet 3
    • Drive Club
    • Bloodborne
    • The Order: 1886
    • Uncharted 4

Sony does have a lot of first-party developers, just a lot of their projects haven't been announced.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

To be fair, Diablo 3 is a different game on the consoles.

I'm down for Last of Us Remastered. It's not enough to make me pick up a PS4, but when I do, it'll be part of the first cluster of games I buy.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Meltac
    @marcsman said:

Evolve

I'm pretty sure that Evolve is also coming to the PC.

It's not really been announced yet, but Guerilla is working on a new IP, which I am looking forward to hearing more about. It'll be interesting to see them try something that is not Killzone.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Me personally? Nothing really.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meltac said:
    @marcsman said:

Evolve

I'm pretty sure that Evolve is also coming to the PC.

It's not really been announced yet, but Guerilla is working on a new IP, which I am looking forward to hearing more about. It'll be interesting to see them try something that is not Killzone.

Funny, I was just looking up this information today. On their wiki entry, it says that the new IP was already announced at 2010's Gamescom. Maybe they'll do a proper revealing at this year's GS. Visuals better pop my eyes out, if anything.

As for my exclusives, there's a whole bunch. All of 'em have been mentioned already and are still months away from release, sadly. So currently my expectations are on a bunch of indie games and I'm not even sure when those are coming out. Biggest one would probably be The Witness...which apparently will be just a timed-exclusive, as I learned a few seconds ago.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Meltac

@glottery said:

Funny, I was just looking up this information today. On their wiki entry, it says that the new IP was already announced at 2010's Gamescom. Maybe they'll do a proper revealing at this year's GS. Visuals better pop my eyes out, if anything.

Huh, is it really that long ago? I can't even remember if it was a proper announcement, or just someone at Guerilla making a hint or something like that. Makes sense though, since it feels like forever that people has been talking about Guerilla making a new IP. It would be about time that they said something, because here we are... Two entries later in the Killzone-franchise and no information at all.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@zelyre said:

@iigrayfoxii said:

How is Diablo 3 on consoles different outside of the controls and a new UI designed for controllers? It's Diablo 3 plus the Reaper of Souls expansion.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By RonGalaxy

the majority of games come out on pc and consoles now, so if I were to list only console exclusives things would look dim when really there are a lot of things announced/in the works for consoles.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:

@zelyre said:

@iigrayfoxii said:

How is Diablo 3 on consoles different outside of the controls and a new UI designed for controllers? It's Diablo 3 plus the Reaper of Souls expansion.

The controls make the game play differently. I wouldn't say Champions of Norrath on the PS2 and Diablo 3 on the PC play alike. Since you're on a controller, you're more focused on the macro level than the micro-level - the camera is zoomed in further; you see more of the immediate action and deal with immediate threats whereas on the PC, the camera is pulled out much more, things get more chaotic. Mob density is lower on the console, and the elite mobs don't have as many suffixes to them.

There's also same screen co-op on the consoles. That's a huge difference.

Also, when Comcast decides to be Comcast, my Blizzard.net launcher becomes a useles blue icon.

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought heard that Hotline Miami 2 will be a timed exclusive on PS4...

the majority of games come out on pc and consoles now, so if I were to list only console exclusives things would look dim when really there are a lot of things announced/in the works for consoles.

Yeah, but my PC is much more powerful than a PS4 so I can't really justify buying games for PS4 unless they're at least timed exclusives.

I still really like the console and Second Son is a lot of fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.