Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

GB Live Show on the 20th?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but are there any plans by the crew to hold a live show covering the PlayStation event this Wednesday? I know Jeff is attending it, but it would be awesome if the others were commentating the event from the GB office.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DaMisterChief

There is going to be a live stream for all, and what is this IGN

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I kind of hope they do what they did with the konami e3 thing awhile back. They could play some PS3 games while waiting for the stream.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@damisterchief: I'm well aware of the official stream of it. Not quite sure regarding your IGN comment, but if you're trying to make fun of me, good on you!

@hockeymask27: Yeah, exactly! Watching the stream with Ryan, Brad, Vinny and Patrick commentating would be awesome.

CouldbeRolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By CouldbeRolf

Jeff's gonna be on the Gametrailers stream. Starts an hour before the event I belive

*edit* And I just saw on the frontpage that GB is indeed doing something aswell. Hyped!

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

Will be watching the livestream on GB tonight along with the Sony conference. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say, though whenever I've watched game journalists talk about announcements they're usually pretty negative just because they can be which bums me out. Remember catching the Gametrailers stream a couple of E3's ago and all they did watch bitch and moan, not saying GB crew are like that however.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.