Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

getting ps4 for christmas

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smcauley600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

see you all on killzone and call of duty

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'll be disappointed with Killzone. I was.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was going to get one as soon as my Best Buy got more stock (I got BB giftcards I want to use towards it), but now I think I'll wait until infamous. I'd like at least 2 full AAA games that Im interested in before jumping at it. Right now Ass Creed 4 is the only game that I want to play on that system, and that isnt enough for me. By the time infamous is out Ass Creed will be super cheap anyway.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No Caption Provided

r3beld0gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcsman said:

You'll be disappointed with Killzone. I was.

I disagree. I really didn't like KZ2 much and am still sitting on 3 because I didn't feel like playing more of that game. I actually enjoyed KZ:Shadowfall. It definitely had its shortcomings, but overall I liked it. I'm actually hoping for another Killzone game now and hopefully they expand on what they've done with this one. I like this direction but the game felt a bit stunted, like they could have done more. The owl is a cool idea that could have been expanded on. I'm also hoping for more fully open world shooters this gen. Not a game to get the system for, but if you're getting the system I'd say it's a game you should get.

Now, if you're talking about the MP I got nothing. I played it for like 20 minutes, but I'm not a multiplayer guy. Trying to get into Battlefield but I just keep going back to Ni No Kuni on my PS3 lol.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wish my parents loved me enough to get me things for Christmas, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.