GTA V NEXT-GEN??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by NinjaPieThePious (2 posts) -

Hello this is my first post so no hate...please. I had just chatted with a guy named Danny on Amazons chat support "thing". As you may know Amazon is infamous for releasing information about unreleased titles. I asked Danny about the GTA V version for the Ps4, take a look. This is not solid evidence that there wont be a game made, but it does mean if its going to be made it'll be quite a while away.

our conversation about the topic.
#2 Edited by MB (11956 posts) -

So the information you got from Amazon is that there is no information? If I'm not completely missing something, this is an early front runner for the Best First Post of 2014 award.

#3 Posted by Random45 (1038 posts) -

Well, if anything, I think that disproves the fact that GTA5 is gonna be coming out next gen.

#4 Posted by NinjaPieThePious (2 posts) -

@mb: In the description I was meaning to write that this somewhat proves that it is either A) not coming to next gen. or B) going to be in quite a while.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15840 posts) -

I don't get the significance of your conversation. He essentially just said that he hadn't heard of anything about GTAV on PS4 and so he hasn't actually leaked anything...

#6 Posted by Peakborn (54 posts) -

I'm afraid to say that this is about as reliable as the time I drew a face on the bottom of my socked foot and had a conversation with it about a Power Stone sequel.

Not my proudest moment and the face still remains on my sock despite many many washes.

He taunts me so.

#7 Posted by MB (11956 posts) -

@mb: In the description I was meaning to write that this somewhat proves that it is either A) not coming to next gen. or B) going to be in quite a while.

It doesn't somewhat prove either case. All this proves is that Amazon Customer Service doesn't know anything about it, so that means it's probably not in their system yet.

I'm just going to close this topic - there is nothing to see here, no new information, and nothing can be gleaned from the chat you had with "Danny."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.