Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

has anyone been able to access the store.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By punisherkaos

Since yesterday i have not been able to access the store at all. It just gives me a messeage saying that "this service is currently undergoing maintenance (e-82001f7) But iv'e checked psn status online and it says everything is currently normal. Has anyone else had this issue?

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Addfwyn

I am guessing they got hit by christmas present load, so it may be a bit buggy again, like launch day (or worse)

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By punisherkaos

3 days later and still having this issue only now it just says network unavailable please check your connection. Even tho im clearly logged onto psn cause i can still look at my friends list and send messages. Is this happening to everyone else at all? Or is my ps4 screwed up or something.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@punisherkaos: Working just fine for me. I'm not sure what to tell you. Did you have a PS4 before around christmas and it was working? Because if you just got it I'd suggest that it might be conflicting with your router for some reason. Only thing I can come up with.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

3 days later and still having this issue only now it just says network unavailable please check your connection. Even tho im clearly logged onto psn cause i can still look at my friends list and send messages. Is this happening to everyone else at all? Or is my ps4 screwed up or something.

The way psn works, is that if you're logged on when the network is having issues, you'll stay logged on most of the time. Logging out will make it hard to login again.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

It was having problems for a few days or so, but it seems fine for me today.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: Nope had it since launch day and has been fine till christmas day came around.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ravensword

So yeah, mines saying network unavailable. Da fuck.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I was able to connect earlier today.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had some issues on Christmas/ Boxing Day but recently it's been fine. Bought and downloaded P3P over my Vita today with no problems.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just logged on to my ps4, and am having the same issue trying to get into the store. Dang.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Mitch0712

I still can't use the store. I asked Sony on Twitter about it and they said they already fixed the PSN problems. They said just try again later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.