Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Help me spend $15 on the Playstation Store?

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Apparently I spent enough money during that most recent offer Sony was serving up for me to have been awarded $15 of PS Bucks good until the 15th of next month. Nothing's been super high on my list as of this moment, and the stuff that has I've already bought, so perhaps y'all can suggest something for me?

Right now I'm thinking of just buying the new Bloodborne DLC, but at the same time that seems kind of insane and stupid considering I haven't touched that game since sometime before they patched in the improved load times. Otherwise, I don't really know! So help me out, duders!

I'd prefer it to be more of the game in that general price range variety than just applying a discount to a $60 game, but I'm open to a lot. How's Laserlife? I love all the stuff the Bit.Trip guys have done.

(Otherwise it might all just go toward Rocksmith or something)

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I was gonna say the Bloodborne DLC.

But Spelunky is the answer.

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you don't have Rocket League you could put it towards that.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@yummytreesap: Wait till Black Friday or Cyber Monday and see if anything goes on sale that you do know you do want.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By topsteer

There's a sale going on right now in case you didn't know. I'll second Rocket League and it's part of the sale as well. There'll probably be a flash sale this weekend too if you wanna wait.

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already have and platinumed Rocket League and have put somewhere in the realm of a million hours into Spelunky between the PC and PS4 versions of the game.

Hadn't thought of the waiting for Black Friday thing, which is probably a wise move. Definitely leaning toward the Bloodborne DLC, although I'm at a point in the game where I think I'd have to start over from the beginning and, dang, I just don't think that's a place I want to go.

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or put that 15 towards more ps plus.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bloodborne DLC of course. I'd say wait for Rebel Galaxy to come out other than that.

TheWyotee93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Journey on Ps4 is mighty pretty

Avatar image for rated_r_superstar
    Rated_R_Superstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are talking about the 15 for spending 100 promo only the code expires on that date. If you use the code and put the money in your PS Wallet it won't expire. Then you can save it for something you want down the road.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Tales from the Borderlands is right around $15, I think. That's a fantastic way to spend that kind of money.

NeverGameOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By NeverGameOver

Buy some sweet dynamic themes (f you sony).

Joking aside, I'd buy either the bloodborne or the witcher DLC depending on which you preferred. I've played the witcher dlc and it's great. Going to dig in with the bloodborne dlc at some point when I'm done with fallout.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ry_Ry

Help spread democracy and join the helldivers!

bodger0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was reading about the co-op sale on Destructoid, and they had a code for 10% off that lasts until Dec 1. that could help knock a bit extra off for ya too.

Bonus: There's a one-time-use 10 percent off code for PSN that lasts until December 1. It will work with this sale and upcoming sales, "including any Black Friday deals that may or may not be coming your way," according to Sony. The code is FH24P5BDR6.

link to Dtoid article

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.