How can I find my digital games?

#1 Posted by AlisterCat (6126 posts) -

I have many playstation plus games that I activated on my account despite not owning a PS4, but I will have one at the end of the week but I don't remember what I own. This includes games that I might own by crossbuy. How can I find games I own on my PS4 easily?

#2 Edited by Zeik (3240 posts) -

Visit your local library. You can either scroll to the far right on the main menu and reach your Library from there, or go into the store and there will be an option near the bottom.

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (6126 posts) -

@zeik: Even though they were made well before I got my PS4? Great. Thanks.

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (16297 posts) -

It's also worth noting that any DLC or add-ons are also found in the same spot.

#5 Posted by AlisterCat (6126 posts) -

@demoskinos: I do hope they don't get their own listing. On steam it's hidden under a game. Might get quite crowded if it's listed alongside.

#6 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1079 posts) -

@alistercat: DLC is listed under the games so there isn't any clutter, but sadly Betas also show up in the library which annoys me a little.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.