Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

How to check PS+ expiration date?

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Basm321

Like the title says... How do I check the experation date of my ps+ subscription. I know that psn is down or at the very least funky at the moment. But I really want to know how to check my ps+ subscription experation date.

It's kinda super important for me at moment.

I was playing injustice online a moment ago but for the past 6hours I have not had the PS+ icon next to my account name. So if anyone can direct me to finding the date my subscription expires that would be incredibly great.

I really need to play injustice rather than playing with other things...

Anyone? I'm scarred that it has run out or is about to run out. Injustice online matches are very very important for me at the moment

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rethla

Under your PSN account on your playstation you can find "account management -> transaction history -> services" or something like that where you would find the info you are looking for.

Im not sure you can access this when PSN is down and im not even sure it matters when PSN is down. If you are able to play then play and worry for the rest when you can actually access PSN.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rethla: Thank you. Thank you very much, sincerely.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alternatively, you could check the details on games you got for 'free' with the PS+ sub. It lists the expiration date and thus your PS+ sub longetivity.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mosespippy

@basm321: If that doesn't work because of PSN's wonkyness, then select a game you got from PS+, hit triangle, scroll down to information and it'll list an expiration date. Side note, games that are demos with a full game unlock don't have an expiration date listed, they just revert back to a demo when the game unlock expires.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.