If Sony could bring one SERIES to Gaikai, what would you like it to be?

• 52 results
Posted by DrxLecter (122 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: If Sony could bring one SERIES to Gaikai, what would you like it to be? (170 votes)

Final Fantasy 29%
Uncharted 13%
Gran Turismo 2%
Ratchet and Clank 6%
God of War 1%
Sly Cooper 1%
Crash Bandicoot 7%
Jak and Daxter 4%
Ridge Racer 2%
The Elder Scrolls 6%
Thief 1%
Ultima 3%
Fallout 5%
Prince of Persia 2%
Other 16%

This is completely a fantasy situation, but if Sony were able to release an entire series(all games from inception to ps3 generation) to the Gaikai service what would you want to see most? I'll admit I'm giving some precedence to Sony backed franchises since they seem like they would be most likely, but if you choose other let us know! (I'm also omitting franchises with only two games, and adding a few odd third party choices I think would be neat)

#51 Posted by Mr_Somebody (7 posts) -

I feel like i care about backwards compatibility but deep down, i really dont. I havnt turned on my ps2 once since my ps3 backlog became epic friends. That collector in my says id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it

#52 Posted by falserelic (5464 posts) -

Onimusha?

What no love for demon samurais?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.