Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Late 2013 / Early 2014 PS4 Games?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Glanced the first two pages and didn't see a thread for this, so figured I'd ask someone who might know better (or handles googling results better than me at least...) about gamez!

More specificly, about games for PS4. Killzone SF and Knack...was that it for "big" exclusives 'till inFamous coming in March 2014? Or even for smaller games that work both on Vita and PS4 (Think I read about Escape Plan being released on it's big brother...)? Or heck, even multiplatform games? Anything exciting coming out on that department before near summer, 'till Watch Dogs hits? And I guess even that's not confirmed for anything else 'cept April-June...

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

There are a lot of indie games without solid release dates. Octodad, Transistor, The Witness, etc. Then there's Drive Club...that'll come out at some point.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There isn't a release date yet, but Destiny is set for a spring 2014 release as of right now with the beta (for those that pre-order) taking place in "early 2014".

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There seems to be a dry spell until Infamous, but a ton of indie games without firm dates. If you want more triple AAA you best bet is DLC, or maybe going back to the PS3. The next actual PS4 title I'm looking forward to is Mercenary Kings which I think comes out in December (?), maybe N++ or Hohokum which I think it supposed to be 2013 as well. I've been looking at this IGN wiki of launch window games (link)

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I could certainly do with some indie games as well, The Witness especially has looked promising. But no release date announced when it's almost december already kinda tells me it won't happen before February at least...I'd love to be proven wrong, of course!

From big AAA games, that IGN list once again showed up with Wolfenstein - The New Order. I'm not sure why I'm as excited about it as I am, but...eh. I'm hoping that's getting an early release too, even if I'm thinking the same thing with that as with The Witness.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.