Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Launch Day Hunt

• 56 results
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Try Kmart. I will bet you they have some. Usually a ghost town.

TIEfighter77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Walked into Best Buy with out a preorder at 10am and left 5 minutes later with one. I either got lucky or there are plenty around.

DM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By DM

Got mine at Target this morning.No pre order. 30 min line.But no problems.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@jackel2072 said:

Dude Costco no one thinks to come here. We have 40 or so and have not sold a one yet lol. So if you have one in your town try it

Yet online its marked as sold out on costco.com :)

btw, any idea if costco is gonna get any sort of vita bundle?

wafflez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By wafflez

This is probably too late for this thread, but I work at a smaller target. (More specifically, the square footage of our store is small, but for the size of our store we're a higher volume. Hope that makes sense.) Most stores (at least the non city/super targets) got 8 preorder cards. These pretty much sold out the first day. We were told we would get at least the 8 for preorders. Well, we got 21 in stock. They came in cases of 3 so the idea of getting 8 is silly. I can't speak to how many other stores got, but that didn't seem like a specifically large amount compared to what other stores had. Just a little behind the scenes information.

firecracker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy to hear that so many Launch Hunts went well.

I manged to get mine at Best Buy, waiting for the midnight release. So, thankfully it worked out for me, too. It's good to hear getting one the morning of launch was a viable option for most.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.