Looks like Drive Club is delayed till early 2014...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

So according to this post on the Playstation blog, Driveclub, along with the Playstation Plus version supposed to be available at launch, is delayed till early 2014. I was hoping the rumors were not true, but it seems that they are accurate. Playstation Plus members will get Contrast instead, a game I have never heard of. I am not going to lie, this along with the Watch_Dogs delay makes me far less likely to get a PS4 at launch, though Resogun is still very compelling. It seems kind of crazy to delay a game so close to launch, in my eyes it shows something was seriously broken/bad in the end product. Not confidence inspiring to say the least.

#2 Posted by isomeri (1276 posts) -

There's a thread for this already. And you can listen to Alex and Patrick discuss the delay on the latest Bombing' the A.M.

#3 Edited by jking47 (1211 posts) -

Oh jeez, I am bad at finding threads I guess. Did not think the thread with rumor in the title would be the same thing. Never mind then!

#4 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I wanna know what caused watch dogs to be delayed. What event caused it.

#5 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

I wanna know what caused watch dogs to be delayed. What event caused it.

"Uh, this game's pretty broken"

"In a way we can still ship?"

"No, in a way that delaying it and fucking up your share price and quarterly projections is a better idea"

#6 Posted by Trace (3556 posts) -

Since there's at least one other thread discussing this out there on the forums, I'll lock this one down to consolidate the discussion elsewhere. Thanks, everybody!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.