Official PS4 Screenshot/Share Thread

#1 Edited by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

I am surprised that this thread has not been created thus far. Oh well here we go!

Lets see your screenshots from the PS4 Share button/Capture card. Videos from the share button are also welcome here.

UPDATE. To avoid compression do what @strainedeyes said in another thread.

Share the image to Twitter > Get the URL for the expanded image > Change the "large" text in the URL to "orig" > Now you have a URL for the full res image.

Example:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZT4IH5CYAACkrz.jpg:large

vs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZT4IH5CYAACkrz.jpg:orig

Resogun

AC IV

NBA Live 14 Demo

#2 Posted by Mitch0712 (499 posts) -

#3 Edited by sarahsdad (1121 posts) -

Thought I had more than this, but here's a nice one I got from AC4:

#4 Edited by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

KILLZONE

#5 Posted by Mitch0712 (499 posts) -

This was a bug where Kenway's face was stuck like this during cutscenes as well as in-game.

#6 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11406 posts) -

I had some fun with the cheats in AC IV.

#7 Posted by noizy (716 posts) -

This was a bug where Kenway's face was stuck like this during cutscenes as well as in-game.

Man. Piracy offered great dental plan coverage.

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

@noizy said:

@mitch0712 said:

Man. Piracy offered great dental plan coverage.

Next gen teeth.

#9 Posted by StrainedEyes (1333 posts) -

#10 Posted by gugagomes7 (15 posts) -

@mitch0712: hahaha I got that one too but I only noticed it while free running

#11 Posted by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

#12 Posted by Nezza (377 posts) -

#13 Posted by handlas (2760 posts) -

More sharing now.

I find James Kidd to be highly androgynous... I'm almost expecting a reveal that he is actually a she. But probably not.

#14 Edited by handlas (2760 posts) -

Well I was right about my last screenshot...

Anyhoo... this thread sure didn't get any love so I'll give it a bit more. I ended up getting Watchdogs and, regardless of all the hate and disinterest from myself, I'm quite enjoying it. I also think it looks quite nice more-so than people give it credit for. And finally an open world game on a console that runs silky smooth!

#15 Edited by Glottery (1394 posts) -

Blam-o!

#16 Posted by JustKamToo (728 posts) -

A few destiny beta screens;

#17 Posted by JustKamToo (728 posts) -

Shadow of Mordor

#19 Edited by Humanity (10111 posts) -

This screenshot sums up how Destiny rewards the player for their hard work.

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (755 posts) -
#21 Edited by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -

This thread needs some life! I have wayyyyy to many photos. So, uh, enjoy!

For some reason, clicking on my (any) photos doesn't make them big. Just just open them in a new tab if it doesn't work for you. Yeah, you.

Driveclub (this game is GORGEOUS)

Assassin's Creed 4

Infamous: First Light + Second Son

Metro Redux (4th picture is a demon facing off with a swamp mutant and last one talks about ebola, someone arrest everyone at 4A Games)

Octodad

The Unfinished Swan

Watch_Dogs

Far Cry 4

Killzone Shadow Fall, CoD Advanced Warfare, Dust An Elysian Tail, Fez, GTA V, Outlast, PvZ Garden Warfare, Road Not Taken, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, The Last Tinker: City of Colors, Transistor & Wolfenstein: The New Order

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.