PlayStation 4 | The Best Place to Play

• 52 results
#51 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4208 posts) -

When chatting with my boss Stephen after the event, he offered the following: "Consoles don't really launch, not in the way that a rocket takes off, shitting fire and screaming into the sky. They wake up, slowly stretch their legs, stand up. Pause and yawn. Make their coffee and maybe a few hours (read: months) into things, they kick into gear."

#52 Posted by Wuddel (2092 posts) -

I just love that after the PS3 they came out swinging looking for a fight. Monopolies are never good. I still mainly play on PC, but I will get one day 1.

#53 Posted by soulcake (284 posts) -

At least this add is better then Xbone's ''beta tested in the future'' thing

#54 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

Despite the lack of certain releases at launch, I have to say that Sony has been doing a damn good job at making me excited for the next gen with their ads.

#55 Posted by Lumley (959 posts) -

If it's really that much of an issue, can't you wait a few months?

Of course I can hold on a few months but naturally I want to try out next gen as soon as possible. It's more the multi-platform, cross-gen games that make me eager to get one this year. I want to play Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, maybe even Call of Duty but I don't want to play an inferior current gen version. That's what would make waiting a few months such a bummer.

Anyway, you'll be happy to know I've cancelled my PS4 pre-order. I'll wait for them to be in stock in stores then I'll make my decision (which to be honest will probably be Xbox One).

#56 Posted by CynicalBuzzard (240 posts) -

I can not wait for the PS4 to launch!

#57 Posted by Ares42 (2666 posts) -

I saw this trailer somewhere else and it said it was a TV spot. Do people actually get commercials like this on their TV ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.