Playstation Meeting livestream

#1 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Any idea what the setup is going to be here? Are we going to have some sort of picture-in-picture thing where we have the conference on one side, with giant closeups of the staffers' faces giving their honest (and sometimes involuntary) reactions? 599USD while Ryan does a double-take?

I'm just wondering if I need to cue up a stream from Gametrailers in sync with the Giant Bomb one, or maybe just watching the conference on its own and then catching the archived GB one afterwards...

#2 Edited by Vampire_Chibi (147 posts) -

yeah i'm speculating about the same, as it's late here where i am and i really want to see how it looks like.

#3 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

I want it all. I want it all. I want it all and I want it now.

#4 Posted by Mushir (2388 posts) -

I'll probably have both streams on. I'll watch the original one with the GB one muted for the most part. And whenever something outrages happens I'll switch to the GB to see their reactions.

#5 Posted by Pudge (814 posts) -

Anyone estimating how long this is going to be? I got a night job that I'm might end up being late for, I want to make sure I'm not too late.

#6 Edited by Jay_Ray (1009 posts) -

@pudge: My guess would be 1 hour

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -
My Prediction

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.