Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PS4 Availability ?

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlchemistZer0

Ok bombers I need your help!

I received a lot of Best Buy gift cards for the holiday, my problem is they have been out of stock for weeks.My hopes of this post is their is someone with some inside information to put my anxiety to rest. When will Best Buy get more PS4's?

Thanks in advance!

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Ok I work at a walmart I'll give you the shit that I got from the Sony rep and from the stock info I've seen. The shipments we get come in either Sunday, Tuesday, or Friday. Seeing as sony logistics is in charge of their own shipping right now it would stand to reason that Best Buy would get them those days as well. We have been getting them (north eastern oh Wal Mart if you care) 3 days a week at a rate of between 2 and 6 per shipping day. The best thing you can do is show up at opening on days they get stock and hope for the best. Good Luck and at worst sell the gift cards and go amazon as they seem to be getting stock in at more regular intervals.

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK YOU ! For the info.

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to check with your local Best Buy's management or sales staff either on phone or in person. Different locations generally have different rates of allotment and sale-through, so you shouldn't rely on general online advice.

Walmart often negotiates completely separate deals with electronics manufacturers and so their shipment allotment isn't necessarily going to be representative of other retail chains.

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in Ohio and have been checking online daily and calling every bestbuy daily I know they are tired of me. I even called a store in Dayton which is over an hour away. I was gonna make the drive if they had it but alas no luck i'm hopeless. All my friends have their PS4's by going to Gamestop or Meijier or Wal-Mart. I dont know why I thought best buy would have a larger inventory. If I would have just asked for Gamestop gift cards id be living the life right now.

If only I could convince them all to get Xbox One's those thing are littered everywhere especially Best Buy but they all refuse due to experiences we all had on 360.

Whoa is me...

wallee321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure now, but before X-mas BestBuy was holding them all till Sunday morning to give everyone a fair shot.

I saw one at Walmart today.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why dont you buy amazon gift cards at best buy and go thru there? have it shipped to you

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AlchemistZer0

To my knowledge they dont carry Amazon gift cards.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

@alchemistzer0 said:

Ok bombers I need your help!

I received a lot of Best Buy gift cards for the holiday, my problem is they have been out of stock for weeks.My hopes of this post is their is someone with some inside information to put my anxiety to rest. When will Best Buy get more PS4's?

Thanks in advance!

Amazon receives a new shipment on the 12th, keep checking there. I just got one from the shipment they received on the 8th, bought it on the 5th, and it shipped today (the 9th).

Exact same process will net you one, just keep refreshing the page until one shows in stock and be quick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.