Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PS4 Question

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey duders, I just bought a PS4 and got Arkham Knight with it. Unfortunately I come home to find that my internet isn't working due to a faulty phone line and won't be working until Tuesday at the earliest.

So, I haven't been able to get my PS4 online yet and I'm stuck with my User1 profile. My question is if I get online, and sync up my PSN profile, will I lose progress on my play through of batman?

That would really suck. Any help will be appreciated!

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BSw

@baillie: My guess would be that if you add your existing PSN account as a second one next to your User1 account, you'll keep your Batman progress on your User1 account, but the trophies won't carry over to you PSN account.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@baillie: From what I've experienced, on your User1 account you will have the option to "Sign in to PSN". As this doesn't create a new account but just link that local account with your PSN, I would imagine it will then sync your trophies - but I haven't tested this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.