Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PSN SuperHero Sale

SupesDupes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eh O!

Just a quick note for everyone in case you didn't check out PSN, but Injustice Ultimate Edition is on for $8.40, a steal!

Enjoy.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Yep, I got that and Batman Origins. I've heard the story in Origins is legitimately the best of the series, it's just some manner repetition and odd gameplay restrictions (like the height of Batman's flight as seen in the Quick Look) that hold it back. Excited to play it, I loved City. I'll probably pick up Asylum even though I've seen most of it played I've never played it.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Lukeweizer

Xbox Live is having a very similar sale but it's crazy how much better the PSN deals are. $3.75 for Marvel vs. Capcom origins on PSN versus $7.49 on XBL. Not to mention PSN has better games listed.

Anyone know why Injustice Ultimate Edition isn't available for Xbox 360? It's not on the Xbox Games Store or at any physical retailer (in Canada).

Tobyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this super hero sale, is it just for US, UK and/or Canada? I cant seem to find those bargains on my PS4. Eu, Sweden

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

@tobyus: Our sale is next week apparently but I grabbed Injustice a couple of months ago on sale for ps4 on psn so you've probably missed the boat on that one. Anyway our prices are like 50-100% more expensive so it's usually best to have a US account and buy the cards on Amazon.com anyway..what I do.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone played Injustice on the Vita? Seems like it might be fun on there. (Only really interested in single-player stuff.)

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pretty great deal for Injustice! Already bought it, but haven't had a chance to play because of Destiny. Soon, though.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I was about to go to sleep without taking advantage of those Asylum and Origins deals. I've been real curious about the story of Origins since Evan Narcisse's (or whoever on Kotaku) reviews, and so many people say Asylum is better than City despite my experience with City being nearly perfect that I have to check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.