Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Remote Play User management Question.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi quick question...when using remote play on the vita and PS4 does it log you in as the user account attached to the vita or the account on the PS4? So if I'm logged in on my PS4 on my UK account as FlameboyNE hit remote play put the code in on my vita attached to flameboyCA (my canadian account) which account does it log me in as?

Wondering how this affects game progress/trophies...

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Think of the Vita as a wireless monitor and controller peripheral for the PS4. Does that answer your question?

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Think of the Vita as a wireless monitor and controller peripheral for the PS4. Does that answer your question?

Not really but yes. I asked the question specifically how I did because watching giantbomb's stream, Jeff used remote play and it popped it saying he had logged on a remote play device...now would the same happen if his Vita was on a different account or does it not matter the account on the Vita?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.