Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

So Sony just sent me an extra PS4 controller and HDMI cable

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not recently. I once had to send in a PSone and got a bonus "Ps Underground" notebook.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

@troll93: I had to send mine in to get replaced. When I got it back, the PS4 was in a brand new box, but I didn't get the extra controller or HDMI cable.

You got lucky bro :-)

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Time to get out the hot wet towels.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Did they give you the cable to charge the controller though?

You don't even get one of those when you buy a controller.

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By altairre

What?

bongchilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Did you buy the 2 year plan with accidental coverage? They may be why, but it was probably a lucky mistake.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee

When my original 60GB PS3 suffered the yellow light of death, Sony sent me in return a 120GB PS3 slim with a new controller along side it. Weirdly generous, but I wasn't going to ask questions!

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Sterling

@geraltitude: I was so pissed when I bought a second controller and there was no cable.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@altairre said:

@geraltitude said:

What?

They are standard micro-usb. If it charges a Samsung phone, it'll charge a DS4.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This has nothing to do with ps4 or sony, but I bought a logitech g700 gaming mouse on ebay for like 60 bucks. It was used but the seller said they barely used it. Of course this means when it came, some of the buttons didn't work. I had a dialogue with the seller and eventually came to the conclusion that trying logitech support would be a much easier solution.

To make a long story short, it was. It really was. They didn't even make me send the old mouse back. They just sent me a brand new one. I sold the old one on ebay for like 35 bucks (of course making sure to say it wasn't completely functional, but not totally busted).

So yeah, Logitech support is pretty great. All of there products have like 3 year warranties on them and it really isn't a hassle to get support from them at all.

Also, apple has really terrible customer support. I had an iphone 4 for barely a year and my wall charger broke (the little square thing). They wouldn't even bother dealing with me because I was a few days over warranty, and it wasn't even the fucking phone. Never gonna deal with them again, that's for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.