Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Specfic release dates for Latin America/Europe/Australia

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sony has shed light on the 32 countries which the PS4 will launch this holiday

"Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) today announced that the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) (CUH-1000A series) computer entertainment system will launch on November 15, 2013 in the Canada and U.S.,

and from November 29, 2013 in Europe including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. The PS4™ will also launch in the following 10 Latin American countries on November 29: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and Peru."

Is your country on the list ? Then huzzah the PS4 will be out on the 29th of November if not well sorry !

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Woo Hoo! hopefully they will be in decent supply in the UK, and I will have some money come 29/11 - cos the console war for my brain and wallet has been won.

RedLoopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedLoopz

No Slovakia. *cries* I HATE YOU SONYYY. I was with you from the beginning. Why did you have to do this to me? My life truly has no meaning!

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Silver-Streak

@redloopz: That really sucks. Could you import from Poland and just use the English settings?

It looks like neither system is releasing in Slovakia at launch, unfortunately.

Edit: out of curiosity, do many games and/or consoles do Slovak language? Or is most of that stuff in english once it comes out there?

RedLoopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eujin said:

@redloopz: That really sucks. Could you import from Poland and just use the English settings?

It looks like neither system is releasing in Slovakia at launch, unfortunately.

Nah I don't have that option I'm afraid. Worse thing is that Slovakia isnt even onthe list for the early 2014 countries. Its either the Wii U or PC for me this christmas, I already made a post about that some minutes ago here, feel free to check it out and maybe help me out? Of course you dont have to dont wana waste your time

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

I didn't know Latin America was so spatially confused.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.